Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rhianna
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2005, 07:01 PM
My Clan are irish romanies we can trace our heratige back 5 generations,
I run my own business have done for many years , my home is clean I pay all my bills including rates and tax, my boys are very well behaved and I am always being complemented on their good manners and behaviour.
Sadley too many peopel make snapp judgenments about others and these are formed on ignorance and lack of knowledge.
Romany Gypsies are NOt "New Age Travellers"and do live and work and pay their way just like many other folk.
But never forget that 100s of poeple who are NOT Roma scrounge, dont pay bills and live in squillor, Roamanies are an ethnic minority, which means there are not many of us genuine ones of us left.
Opions are great but they need to be baised on fact and not judgemnet.
I am proud to be who i am, as we should all be.
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Unfortantly there are good and bad in all, I understand. The Irish I have lived with, were not nice, damaged motors, threw stones... the lot...
The Irish my parents lived with while my mum was pregnant 20 yr old was not nice... One time they jacked down the trailer while everyone was sleeping.
The ones that want to live oppisite us had the police round here at 2 am...
I am sorry for my words, I take them back about Irish, but that was my experince with them.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Why does everyone have to have a lable, I think there is far to much labelling of people..we are all just that...people.

There is good and bad in all our communities whatever or wherever they happen to be, sadly many people focus on what is bad and forget to recognise or remember what is good. Each of of us should be respected as an individual first and foremost and what we are and where we come from second, we should not all lumped together under one label unless it is 'human beings'.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Here here mini

*hates labels too*
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 06:49 PM
im sorry people but in our town travellers have caused nothing but trouble

they leave mess and carnage behind them, they walk around scantily clad, (i dnt need my kids seeing that) they steal from both homes and businesses and most people including the local police are frightened of them.

so i have to agree with the people who dont think we should be expected to pay for them and their mess
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6