View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Everything's gone fine apart from I can't stop crying..on my way home now, bev Is such a lovely lady and mikey seems to like her alot already... Can't thank you enough bev and everyone on here...love you forever mikey xxxxx
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
Everything's gone fine apart from I can't stop crying..on my way home now, bev Is such a lovely lady and mikey seems to like her alot already... Can't thank you enough bev and everyone on here...love you forever mikey xxxxx
Aww ((hugs)) they get to you don't they
xxxxxxxxx

Glad it went well
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
Bless you xxxxx You have been fab to Mikey, I dread to think what wouldve happened if you hadn't of taken him in xxxxxxxx You will be so rewarded seeing him settled in his forever home with Bev, knowing you, ultimately made that happen xxxxxxx A huge hug to you from us xxxxxxxx
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Koda....u was his rock,he wont forget ya big {{{hugs}}}

and well done woo xx
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Does he have a long drive home??,. Got lost in the logistics of the trip to his new home..
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 02:21 AM
Hey all, well what an emotional time it was.Koda & her OH are such fab people, I can understand how hard it was to say goodbye xxx Here we are back home (yes Murf it was 230 miles to get Mikey to his new home, pheweee!)
We got in around 1 am. Mikey slept all the way back, stopped to let him stretch his legs halfway & he was as good as gold!
Hes been for a walk along the seafront when we got here, had some dinner, cried & sniffed for Ruby & Sasi, had cuddles/kisses & tummyrubs off the OH who also thinks hes adorable in his own clumsy way LOL
I'm now finally on the settee in the front living room, Mikey had a drink slobbered all over me, climbed into his open crate. & is now snoring?!?!
Am so so tired, so is he. Exciting dsy tomorrow meeting the girls & the kids.
Night night all, watch out for Mikeys diary tomorrow...or should that be today xx
Lovesgsds
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2011, 02:24 AM
So pleased he's now found a forever home, look forward to the updates x
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Glad he is home safe with you Rubster and I hope he settles into his new forever home quickly, he deserves it

Koda at least you will still get to see him on here
boxergoggins
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-06-2011, 07:29 AM
So pleased to read all went well with the long journeys...

Big hugs sent to Koda and family...

The fun now begins Rubster...hope you have a great day introducing Mikey to the family and cant wait to start reading "The Diary of Mikey"!!
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Glad it went well, looking forward to reading about how you get on with him
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 >