Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Aww Jackie I just can't believe this, you poor poor things.
If it was me I would have to bring her home in her own surroundings. You have definately done the right thing.
I'm sure the vet has had a lot worse than you to put up with in her time.
Love and hugs to you all, I hope you all have a good night.
Thanks Jenny. Yep, the Dogsey vote was unanimous to bring her home. She's flaked out at my feet as she always does and is completely relaxed so here's hoping eh? I'm sure the vet has had worse than me to deal with but I felt awful cause they really are lovely. They understand that we're just tired and emotional I'm sure. I'll make sure to take them all a big box of choccies tomorrow. Thanks again Jenny. xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 06:52 PM
I'm so glad she is home and safe. Try to rest. Big hugs.
xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I'm so glad she is home and safe. Try to rest. Big hugs.
xxx
Thanks LS. Trying not to watch her every move at the moment. xxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Just caught up Hun, think you have done the right thing for Cassie. I am sure if the emergency vet is needed they will be right there for you.

I would much rather sit up all night with mine, than lie in bed all night wondering what's going on with them at the vets.

Keep your chin up hun......hope she's settled nowxxxx as always ((((((hugs))))) to her from the gang. xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Hi Jackie , don't be disheartened, I am really not surprised Cassie had another fit after the problems she has had with her tummy and getting her medication stabilised.

I hope you have a peaceful night, I think Cassie may be exhausted and will probably sleep contentedly at home with you close by.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Hope you all have a settled night x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2009, 02:31 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Just caught up Hun, think you have done the right thing for Cassie. I am sure if the emergency vet is needed they will be right there for you.

I would much rather sit up all night with mine, than lie in bed all night wondering what's going on with them at the vets.

Keep your chin up hun......hope she's settled nowxxxx as always ((((((hugs))))) to her from the gang. xx
Thanks Steph

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Jackie , don't be disheartened, I am really not surprised Cassie had another fit after the problems she has had with her tummy and getting her medication stabilised.

I hope you have a peaceful night, I think Cassie may be exhausted and will probably sleep contentedly at home with you close by.
Thanks Mini

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Hope you all have a settled night x
Thanks Lorna

We went to bed at 11 and left Cassie downstairs with my brother. She's quite whiney which isn't like her but her routine is out the window what with no biscuits or treats plus the fact she has been in a kennel for 3 nights when she normally has the run of the house.

My brother has gone to bed so I got up as she wouldn't settle upstairs. She's now laid beside me on the sofa asleep again. Bless her.

She also seems to be having the odd little piddle in her sleep. Again, could be down to the fact she's been in a kennel for 3 nights when she has a dog flap here.

We're back at the vets at 2:30 this afternoon so will speak to her about everything then. Hopefully just a matter of settling her in at home again after what was a nightmare week for the poor thing. xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2009, 05:23 AM
I hope so too, J. Poor girls - both of you, and poor John too - there's nothing worse than a sick dog that you yourself can't actually help.....

x0x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Well, I feel like I've been hit by a train and have a massive bruise on my arm from something but Cassie and I went up to bed at 4:30 and just came down now. John has had quite a decent full night's sleep and he needed it more than me last night so I'm pleased for that. I can sleep anytime today.

John had to get a bit stern with her to stay in bed with us but she did and then got down later and settled on the bedroom floor where she normally goes if she's a bit warm.

She's had a diazepam and 2 phenobarb and is laid on the floor at John's feet. She did, however, stand by the door where her lead is and that's before we were up 5 minutes! LOL

Hopefully we've turned that corner now.

xxxxxJ
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2009, 06:09 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Well, I feel like I've been hit by a train and have a massive bruise on my arm from something but Cassie and I went up to bed at 4:30 and just came down now. John has had quite a decent full night's sleep and he needed it more than me last night so I'm pleased for that. I can sleep anytime today.

John had to get a bit stern with her to stay in bed with us but she did and then got down later and settled on the bedroom floor where she normally goes if she's a bit warm.

She's had a diazepam and 2 phenobarb and is laid on the floor at John's feet. She did, however, stand by the door where her lead is and that's before we were up 5 minutes! LOL

Hopefully we've turned that corner now.

xxxxxJ
Oh hon, that's wonderful news - just what I wanted to hear this morning

Sounds like she's ready for her walk now

x0x
Page 25 of 35 « First < 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »