Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gedor99
New Member!
Male 

17-01-2011, 07:18 PM

The most wonderful dog rescuer - an update

I will update my other thread every day or so to put a link to another Eldad Hagar video

View todays special 2 videos on the other thread - the rescue of a blind abandoned dog & the follow up story

Watch & weep

You can help Eldad in two ways
you can donate money via the website
http://www.hopeforpaws.org/
they accept Paypal

and also you can get him more well known - youtube rate videos by how many visits there are to the video & how many comments there are - so join Youtube, view his videos & leave comments - this guy needs help to do what he is doing

Remember - all dogs are equal no matter whether a pedigree or mutt & no matter where they live

Thanks
Ged
gedor99
New Member!
Male 

17-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Oh I forgot on youtube you can also rate videos - register with youtube & then click on the Like tab on every Eldad video you view

Many thanks
Ged
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by gedor99 View Post
I will update my other thread every day or so to put a link to another Eldad Hagar video

View todays special 2 videos on the other thread - the rescue of a blind abandoned dog & the follow up story

Watch & weep

You can help Eldad in two ways
you can donate money via the website
http://www.hopeforpaws.org/
they accept Paypal

and also you can get him more well known - youtube rate videos by how many visits there are to the video & how many comments there are - so join Youtube, view his videos & leave comments - this guy needs help to do what he is doing

Remember - all dogs are equal no matter whether a pedigree or mutt & no matter where they live

Thanks
Ged
No, I cant weep again, its too emotional. I will take your word for it and leave ratings in his favour on U-Tube
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Have checked out a lot of his stuff on the site you mentioned , really amazing stuff and incredible to watch the change in dogs behaviour