View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jcarpentier
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Its always difficult and never easy to watch a pet age. Pets touch our hearts in a way only they know how. Sorry for your loss.
Bob Simmons
New Member!
Male 

17-11-2017, 06:57 PM
I had a pomeranian, and she was 15.5 years old by the time she passed away. The vet told me too that she is all normal and will probably live few more years, but just 6 months after that, she suddenly started to stay on her bed only, won't eat, won't move(even peed on her bed). Then she passed away three days after. No one in my family saw this coming. However, now, I am happy for her that she was barely sick and remained healthy during her life. Just always be there with your dog and make your dog feel safe and think that you are always by her/his side!
bulldogmitch
New Member!
Male 

22-11-2017, 06:44 PM
If you love her, quality of life is all that should matter. Think of her like a human being. If pain can be controlled and she enjoys her life...let her live it. if not, then do the right thing.
PS We've all been there.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Toller View Post
She had 4 seizures last night and the vet said it was pretty hopeless. So we put her to sleep this morning.
She had a great walk yesterday; can't ask for more than that.
She was a great companion for 16 years.

This picture is from about 3 months ago.
Sorry to hear of your sad loss.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2