Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2016, 10:43 AM
Glad Lona is making good progress June.

Gorden just rang the garage and he took the car for a run before to his cousins and the diagnostic machine to get a feel for it and it conked out on him. He got it to his cousins and it was the map sensor. that has been replaced he is now taking it out for a test run to see how it is, it has been back on the machine and nothing showing up now. If he feels it is now running well he let us take it if not he will not let us take it and he will continue to get to the bottom of the problem and lend me the estate they use for the garage as he knows how important the car is to me.
He doesn't mind Dillon goin in it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Lynn what a nice man he is, wonderful service from him and its lovely there are still people like him left.
Who could possibly object to Dillon
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2016, 11:46 AM

Well panels arrived and now project finished. Just need a few climbing plants now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2016, 12:09 PM
Looks good Barry, well done!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
panels arrived and now project finished. Just need a few climbing plants now
Hi Sue / Barry When the climbing plants are covering it and in flower it will look lovely. Sue, I still think that you might want to put some other things in there, but if you do, and it's not big enough, you can always get Barry to move it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2016, 01:36 PM
Oooh Harvey, you're stirring the pot methinks
Everyone been out, somehow. Lona (despite having had a walk) was not happy they were going out without her. Took Cariad and Zen out for a walk round and then Mabs and Kesh onto the country park. Very quiet today, didn't see anyone at all walking their dog, a couple of cyclists and that was it, mustn't complain though
Everyone asleep after their bones, gave Lona some pet mince with her Loxicam in it, she'll have a tramadol tonight, I've 4 AB's left and then thats it for them. She's watching Police Interceptors at the moment
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-09-2016, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
he took the car for a run before to his cousins and the diagnostic machine to get a feel for it and it conked out on him. He got it to his cousins and it was the map sensor. that has been replaced........................
He doesn't mind Dillon goin in it.
Well at least he knows you had a genuine complaint and I really do hope that the map sensor thingy will fix it for good (or at least as long as you have the car )

In my experience most 'loan' cars are not pristine so I would certainly hope that dear old Dillon can go in it, as June said who in their right mind would object
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oooh Harvey, you're stirring the pot methinks
Everyone been out, somehow. Lona (despite having had a walk) was not happy they were going out without her. Took Cariad and Zen out for a walk round and then Mabs and Kesh onto the country park. Very quiet today, didn't see anyone at all walking their dog, a couple of cyclists and that was it, mustn't complain though
Everyone asleep after their bones, gave Lona some pet mince with her Loxicam in it, she'll have a tramadol tonight, I've 4 AB's left and then thats it for them. She's watching Police Interceptors at the moment
Nah, I expect Sue has got other places for the wheelbarrow, bamboo canes, and bags of compost

I find it so nice that dogs will always want to be together even if they are hurting, to me it demonstrates that the pack is so important to their way of thinking.

Hope the Tramadol works and she has a restful night.

Some idiots were letting fireworks off last night, about 11pm, I was already in bed, Lara and Casey were barking and it took a while for them to settle down again. Just hope we don't get too much of that in the lead up to Nov.5th. last year was OK the main village display is held just far enough away.

They have had a walk this morning (In the rain ) and Casey seems tired so maybe skip this afternoon, it's still raining
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2016, 03:24 PM
Just taken Amber out again but my knee is so bad. I keep rubbing it with volterol, it does ease it off for a while but not for long. I hope everyone else is ok.

Brenda, how did your training go today, were the little ones good?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2016, 04:15 PM
So pleased LG has turned up safe and in one piece!!! Made my day that has
Chuffed lona is doing well
Lynn, lets hope the car will be all done and dusted and back to you soon
Tumbleweed and sue, good work
Harvey, how goes the work with the man cave?? Are you having a day off?
Moyra, hope the knee pain eases off soon
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >