View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Thanks Jackie, I'm a lot, lot better in myself today, and I just had a fantastic "love in" with Georgie on the new carpet in the lounge! We laid on the floor together touching noses whilst I rubbed his belly, and he was licking my eyes - how sweet is that, he was drying my tears I think!!! I think we're going to bond a lot more me and Georgie now, he needs me as much as I need him at the moment and forever of course! You never know, some of my personality might rub off on him too,coz he's the complete opposite of Cassie who I'd brought up from a pup, she was bonkers, whereas he's very laid back and inobtrusive, but I've certainly seen a difference in him today, so you never know! Thanks Jackiexxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Jackie, I'm a lot, lot better in myself today, and I just had a fantastic "love in" with Georgie on the new carpet in the lounge! We laid on the floor together touching noses whilst I rubbed his belly, and he was licking my eyes - how sweet is that, he was drying my tears I think!!! I think we're going to bond a lot more me and Georgie now, he needs me as much as I need him at the moment and forever of course! You never know, some of my personality might rub off on him too,coz he's the complete opposite of Cassie who I'd brought up from a pup, she was bonkers, whereas he's very laid back and inobtrusive, but I've certainly seen a difference in him today, so you never know! Thanks Jackiexxx
Awww...I'm really pleased you're feeling a bit better mate. I'm glad Georgie is looking after you. I'm sure he knows you need him! Enjoy his company Aitch, it'll help you to heal. I've posted some close ups of our little minx today, close ups just for you. Take care. xxxx
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2007, 07:41 PM
oh Helena, I am so sorry

Sweet dreams beautiful Cassie ..
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:10 PM
The hurdles do get smaller H.

I'm pleased that my boy is starting to bounce back. The bond between you both will be even stronger now as you both deal with the loss of Cassie together.

Dave must feel lost at the moment without Cassie being there. This is the first day he's been at home all day isn't it?
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:42 PM
I have only today been able to bring myself to read this thread and I'm deeply sorry but I would like to say something reading this thread has been so a sad but it has renewed my faith in man kind you and your Husband gave Cassie's the Best end anyone could hope for. What lovely people you are. And all the people on here with there genuine Love and concern you are all very special.

I hope its not long before the Happy memories will help you smile.
Schnauzerbabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Oh Helena so sorry for your loss glad to hear you are feeling better today
Run free beautiful Cassie
Sue and Lexi
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks Jackie I will go take a look at your little sweetheart in a mo, just to cheer myself up xx
Thanks Danish Pastry,yes it only seems a little while ago we were posting up pics of our babies in our discussion thread, and now I've lost her - I still have my big cuddly bear though to hug.xx
Thanks Corrie, yes it was his first day, so it was really hard on him. Your boy is being a star at the moment though, I think he's turned the corner and loves me now as much as he did her, awwww, bless him.xx

Thanks Amie You are too kind! Anyone would have done it for an animal they love so much, itjust wasn't fair on her to let her hang on any longer, and yes you're so right, the members on here have been overwhelming me too with their kindness.xx
Thanks Sue, I'm slowly coming to terms now, but sometimes it just creeps up on me again.xx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 01:11 PM
im feeling rotten but would have felt worse if i didnt come on to say im still thinking of you helena,time heals many wounds,and you need that time,many of us have lost pets this week it almost seems cruel,the dogsey pets have gone to the bridge,and will problay join forces for they know there moms are in each others thoughts at this sad time,all linked together through love of there pets.
im thinking there all looking down on us proud,saying thats my mom,love to you xxzbxx
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Im so sorry, been away a while and just found out. Run Free Cassie. Hope you are ok!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 04:46 PM
awww toni, you must be feeling so terrible by the sounds of it, so get back to bed before you get any worse! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you're still thinking of me, but I already knew that anyway, I know what a kind person you are!!! Our lost loved ones of late are now members of the Dogsey gang running around free and waiting patiently for their mums. I hope you may be feeling better now that you're up and about again, but take care!xxxH

Thanks tori, I'm still bearing up with the help of old George

I hung some pictures up this morning, and I put two framed photo's in the hall (one of which is my welcome graphic on here)so that I can see them at all times from the kitchen coz I always have the door open to the hall and they're right there in my face. Is that strange that I already want to see her like this, but to me, it's like still having her there. Earlier on when I came down the stairs and turned the corner, I could have sworn I saw her little head resting on the edge of her bed as I went past!!! I had to turn back and look again, but she'd gone I know she's still with me in spirit, she's helping to heal mummy's tears I just know she is.

I just went into Photobucket and retrieved one of my favourite pics of my dear little princess, just in case you've forgotton how beautiful she was - it's a shame you didn't know how beautiful she was inside too though!

Page 46 of 49 « First < 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 >