Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Helena, I am so, so sorry to read this.
You have been so brave and dignified and Cassie passed in the place she loved best.
You can have no regrets about all that you have done over the last 8 days.
I send lots of love to you all.
I am thinking of you.
Jo xx

Run free at the Bridge dear Cassie x
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Sorry to hear of your sad news. (((((Hugs))))))
Run free at the Bridge Sweet Cassie
xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Get some rest Aitch, go cuddle up with Georgie and take it easy. You need your strength. Hope you have as peaceful a night as possible. xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks to all of you, and thanks for your concern for me at the moment. Yes, I'm totally mentally and physically shattered and my heart is broken too. I've had a nice shower, I will try and eat and go to bed with my box of tissues for the night. Hopefully Jackie is right and tomorrow will be a better day, but I very much doubt it Cassie wouldn't want me to be like this, she only knows me happy and laughing with her. Georgie has had cuddle overload today,he's getting fed up with me, although he does make some silly noises when I'm hugging him, so maybe he's enjoying it. He can't get enough love, whereas Cassie wasn't bothered, and she never, ever gave me more than one kiss at a time, but usually on the lips when I wasn't looking! God bless her, I hope he's taking proper care of her now, but then he knows how very special she is so he must be.

Thanks for getting me through the worst day of my life everyone, and I'm sorry if you've had to shed a few tears with me, but you're all human you know and that's what I like about you all! Night night, and thanks again.xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Night Night Aitch, sleep well friend. xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:51 PM
I know you don't believe it now, Aitch, but after a while, each day that passes will seem slightly better than the one before. You did the right thing for Cassie, and I'm sure she's thanking you for it xox
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:52 PM
I hope you get a decent night's sleep Helen. I don't think tomorrow will be any easier, or the day after, or probably the day or week or even month after that ... but it WILL get better eventually. Please remember how much you loved Cassie and how she loved you - that you gave her the best life possible and she could have wanted for nothing more.

Take care of yourself H xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Hun, the tears we shed with you keep the grass lush and the flowers bright at the Bridge, they are all given with love, care, and understanding
))))))))))hugs((((((((((

Run free at the Bridge Cassie, the memories you gave your mum will help her smile again for you
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Hun, the tears we shed with you keep the grass lush and the flowers bright at the Bridge, they are all given with love, care, and understanding
))))))))))hugs((((((((((

Run free at the Bridge Cassie, the memories you gave your mum will help her smile again for you
What a lovely way to put it, well said.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Night Helena, I hope you have a restful nights sleep, as Moobli said remember that you gave Cassie the best and happiest of lives with you..... take care, one day you will think of her without your sadness and tears..
Page 39 of 49 « First < 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 > Last »