Female 

07-04-2010, 11:46 PM
oh she is gorgeous! i think she would suit molly or juno
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
She's cute. She looks like a straight up mutt to me. Little of this, little of that. For some reason I keep thinking, Golden retriever in there.

Judging by her teeth she is well over 6 months old, so not sure she will get too much bigger.

I'll have to think for a bit on a name.
yes she does look quite like a straight mutt in my exp. i usually can look at a dog and guess whats in there .. but with her i'm like HMMMMM i have no clue

and thanks because if she wont get to much bigger my Nana wants to keep her because she is a very well mannered dog very sweet great temperment just working on that no useing the toilet in the house

she shows no kind of agression at all towards anything , i took her to the horse ranch so i could ride my horses i got out there i kept her on lead of course but she just laid down and showed no intrest in them even when they came up to the fence and they started poking her with their nose she just laid there didnt care. We took her to the vet she is negative for heartworm shes healthy just has a small heart murmor not sure what that means for her and she has a large hernia thats she's getting fixed when her and chevy go in to get spayed

Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
Might sound a bit daft, but I have a suspicion there's some Siberian Husky in there.... her faint face markings are husky-ish.
yes that was one of my guesses when i was trying to guess i said siberian husky,terrier or somekind of sheep dog

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
She is so cute - well done for rescuing
thank you

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
oh she is gorgeous! i think she would suit molly or juno
juno is really cute
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3