View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 06:40 AM
The new house and area sound wonderful. Glad you're enjoying it, and fantastic to hear how well Leon is doing.

Sorry to hear the infection put paid to the op, but sensible they cancelled until you are feeling much better. I'm sure it won't be too long now you have a place where you can relax too *hugs*
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 07:04 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh I'm so pleased to be reading such a positive post from you at last Sheree, especially about poor Leon, let's hope it continues this way for him now. I'm sure if he does have that giardia, then the ab's are staving it off, but once he's well enough I hope you go ahead and do what I did with that Panacur coz you will never see him like that again I guarantee that! Just please make sure though, if it starts again AFTER doing the panacur and being off the ab's, that you repeat it after 2 weeks (your vet will tell you this is ok after a 2 week period, actually 10 days from what I've read on t'internet!) and that way, you'll clear it up forever, just like we have here!

So glad you're loving that new house and that lovely new walk, but of course, I'm sorry to hear about the op being postponed, but hopefully we'll be hearing some more good news about that too in the not too distant future. All the best to you Sheree.xxxxx
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Sorry to hear you haven't been well and that the op had to be cancelled, but otherwise all the good news sounds really great

I'm so pleased you are all loving your new home
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Great news about Leon Glad he's feeling better......

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your op..........Hope you feel better soon x
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
Good to hear Leon is geing back on track and improving. Sorry to hear your op getting postponed, hopefully you will improve soon and can get in sorted. Rest up and get better soon.
Emma
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Delighted to hear Leon is finally on the mend and you're loving the new house and the surrounding walks.

As for your op, it just wasn't meant to be, Sheree, so just dig in and wait for the next date. You need to be at full strength for surgery, and once you're back up to that, you'll be sorted and on the road to recovery in no time.

Hugs honey x0x
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Really pleased to hear Leon is on the mend, and that you are all so happy in your new house and loving your new walks.

Sorry to hear you are unwell and the op had to be postponed. Hopefully you will be better in the next week or two and be on the road to recovery yourself. Big (((hugs))). X
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
The new house and area sound wonderful. Glad you're enjoying it, and fantastic to hear how well Leon is doing.

Sorry to hear the infection put paid to the op, but sensible they cancelled until you are feeling much better. I'm sure it won't be too long now you have a place where you can relax too *hugs*
Thank you so much everyone, it's a huge relief to see Leon getting back to his cheeky self, he's on different medication to last time and this seems to have worked that bit quicker than the other lot, although I won't be completely happy until he is doing normal toiletting, fingers crossed it will be soon.

I cannot explain how the house has changed us all, Clive is sleeping all through the night, although he will wake if there is any sound as its so quiet here, but he is relaxed and really enjoying being away from the nasty neighbour and the laborious journey into work..it only takes him 3 minutes from home to the unit. Because he is getting his sleep he is much happier and back to being a lovely person rather than the grouch he would sometimes turn into, plus he takes the time to make a huge fuss of Leon at every opportunity, which obviously Leon is enjoying immensely.

What we both can't get over is that we are bang in the middle of Milton Keynes but, where the house is situated we are surrounded by fields and woodland so we feel more in the country than we did in the village we just left. We have the best of both worlds really..all the night life and shopping just a short drive away yet all these wonderful walks right on our doorstep. xxxx
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm really pleased that Leon is getting better now, also that you are so happy in your new house.
As Vicki says, better to be in tip top condition for your op, so hope you are tip top very soon Sheree.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
I'm really pleased that Leon is getting better now, also that you are so happy in your new house.
As Vicki says, better to be in tip top condition for your op, so hope you are tip top very soon Sheree.
Thanks so much Gill xxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2