Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2015, 06:54 AM

Morning Dogsey Saturday.

Hello all. Funny old day so far sunny but jet black sky and very windy.
Back to my usual Saturday, getting ready for 7 mouths to feed tomorrow I'm going to attempt to make a chocolate tart for dessert!
I'm off into Celia now, its her birthday.
See you later.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-04-2015, 07:25 AM
Good morning fellow members another day another job while the good weather lasts I am continuing with the external painting then babysitting so a busy day ahead.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2015, 07:44 AM
Morning Nippy Jen, Meg and all who follow.
Don't wear yourselves out Nippy Jen and Meg with your busy days.
Happy birthday to Celia.

Nice and sunny here would prefer it not to get too hot today we are participating in the Bernese worldwide walk today it runs over the weekend. We are meeting the lady that called me last week after finding my number in the breed handbook at the river at Welney only a couple of miles from us. Not sure many of us are going may be just Gorden, Dillon and myself and this lady Cindy with her dog/s.
Harvey saw your post about Rianna glad she is now up and about again.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2015, 07:46 AM
Looks a beautiful day - till you go outside! Wind is cold and strong! Was glad to come back in. Happy Birthday Celia Have a lovely day on the walk, Lynn, at least the sun is out. Fancy some of your afters Nippy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2015, 07:49 AM
Happy Birthday Celia. Off out shopping today as have a day off from training before we start again next week. I have had a lady phone that we first had at classes 24 years ago. She is coming with a new pup. How time flies. Have a good day everyone. Hope Sue's hubby is better today. and Lona. and everyone else.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Hello everyone,

The sun has disappeared and it feels very chilly. Just cannot get warm.

Enjoy your walk Lynn hope it is well attended. Jenny, hope Celia is feeling better and enjoys her birthday.

Sue, sorry OH is still very poorly wish him well and home again soon.

Griff hope Deags medicine works.

Harvey glad Rhianna is now back to 100%

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Nippy, wish Celia a happy birthday from me too
lynn, hope you have a lovely walk
Meg, enjoy your babysitting
Morning Brenda, wonder if you will recognise the lady?
Morning TW, hope you have a nice time with your visitor
Morning Moyra, thanks, the vet said i can up her propalin to 3 times a day but he did say that she may get a headache and become snappy, will have to watch that!
today i am doing..............Nothing Lol, my backs a bit sore from yesterday so will have a nice easy day..... until something else crops up!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Take it from me, you do not want any chocolate tart. what a c--- up.
9inch pastry case as per instructions, all other ingredients as per instructions, mixed as per instructions.
Poured into pastry case and I have as much left over as in the case
So I cooked that separately in a dish. None of it has set, it's just chocolate soup
Now I have made an apple crumble and tomorrow they can have apple crumble with chocolate sauce

Hubby is outside pressure washing the patio. I thought maybe Eileen would like to pop over and help!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Hi
Tell hubby to put that power washer down this instant NJ,I'm on my way Love all that stuff,mine is not to bad at the minute,think I overdid the cleaning last year
Happy Birthday Celia Shame about the choccy tart NJ I bet you got to lick the bowl though
Been out to lunch with himself,just us two Was lovely,took Lacey out then when I got back,weather is fab Patio doors lying open,I could be planting but I'd have to get changed and I couldn't be ar*ed.Just going to relax outside for a bit and enjoy.Gives it all next week too
Hope everyone and Lona are ok.Have a great day xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Lol Lacey, the PW has broken. The whirly round and round bit has snapped It had to be finishes wth just the wand which apparently is not so efficient
Just had a visit from Celias sister with a thank you card and a bunch of roses. She has arranged a little tea party for her so I am off there now
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >