View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 02:45 PM

Reckon I've seen my neighbours hubby naked more than she has Been sitting outside on the patio step..can hear my mum now, "you'll get a chill in your kidneys!!"
Anywhoo,neighbours bathroom window is directly across at the side of their house.Have mentioned a few times that maybe,they should close the blinds but oh no,that never happens
Can read the label of the bathroom products on their window sill,that's how transparent is is So a fifty year old stark naked man is hard to miss Worse at night time when the light is on.The view from my kitchen window sometimes is a sight to behold...well maybe not behold... You know what I mean
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2014, 02:47 PM
OMG Eileen, sit quietly and have a cool drink, that'll be enough to scare you for days by the sound of it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
OMG Eileen, sit quietly and have a cool drink, that'll be enough to scare you for days by the sound of it
Bit hard to keep my face straight when he's talking to me over the fence sometimes
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post

Reckon I've seen my neighbours hubby naked more than she has Been sitting outside on the patio step..can hear my mum now, "you'll get a chill in your kidneys!!"
Anywhoo,neighbours bathroom window is directly across at the side of their house.Have mentioned a few times that maybe,they should close the blinds but oh no,that never happens
Can read the label of the bathroom products on their window sill,that's how transparent is is So a fifty year old stark naked man is hard to miss Worse at night time when the light is on.The view from my kitchen window sometimes is a sight to behold...well maybe not behold... You know what I mean
Reminds me of the time I lived in a block of flats with one side of the flat next door at right-angles to mine, but with the landing window in between the flats, so it was not that close.

The wife knocked on my one day one day and requested that I close my curtains before getting undressed in my bedroom as her husband kept getting ideas. Knowing perfectly well that no way could I be seen I asked her how come he could see into my bedroom. Her reply?

"He hangs out of our windows with a pair of binoculars so that he can see you."

This was on the 10th floor of a block of flats!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 03:00 PM
OMG he must have been quite a voyer then if he went to those lengths.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 03:01 PM
MALKA,what a creep!!Yuck
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 03:07 PM
I'm no angel If he looked like George Clooney,I guess I'd quite happily sit here and admire the view but he so doesn't Especially when he reaches for the loo roll
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2014, 03:09 PM
I think those binoculars would have been binned for a start, then a well aimed knee in the nether regions, fancy expecting you to stop him doing what he was doing
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Morning all....

OMG laughing a lot at Eileen and her nekkid neighbor, that happened to me when we first moved here, the apartment opposite had their blinds open as did we and their bathroom was opposite our bedroom, saw a completely nekkid man!! made me feel all weird for the rest of the day.. His wife went on to become a good friend of mine, but it never left my head that I had seen her husband nekkid!!

Anyway - I need a lie down now after that memory!!

Work today and that is all, tonight I have to go to our Neighborhood Water Association meeting *yawn* as I am the Secretary *looks all fluffed up and important* and take the minutes... and that is it -- BORING!!

Hope the car gets sorted soon Lynn, such a pain in the proverbials... pleased to see everyone on parade and that Pereg has had no more episodes.. Helena please send your window cleaner over, I need him!!! Steak TW what a treat and a better treat as it was an unexpected one!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone - it is POURING down here.. I blame you lot!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I think those binoculars would have been binned for a start, then a well aimed knee in the nether regions, fancy expecting you to stop him doing what he was doing
I'd bury him with his binoculars if he was mine
Page 5 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »