Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by jols View Post
I know so there is a world of info on the world wide web.....
By jove, you know you are right!

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/109

Its amazing whats out there
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2010, 09:00 PM
and airing your dirty linen if you do it expect answers, though you might not like them.
that is why i would not discuss my personal live thru online communties, you do not have the influence over the quality control of the respondents that you would have in real life.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Sorry but my whole life does not revolve around dogs, my brain is big enough to hold several more subjects ...............
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:02 PM
that is why i would not discuss my personal live thru online communties, you do not have the influence over the quality control of the respondents that you would have in real life.

Sensible decision.............
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Sorry but my whole life does not revolve around dogs, my brain is big enough to hold several more subjects ...............
Well Mine does.& im happy with that!

I thought you might be interested to see what colours your chosen breed comes in. So you can get it right, when you are on a dog based forum . Im sure your brain can cope with the three colours, theres only three to choose from
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post

So true!!
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Well Mine does.& im happy with that

Are you honestly saying you have no more interests or hobbies etc...you must have?
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:06 PM
What like how not to use the quote button?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:07 PM
I think the main difference for some of us here, is the fact that we've been bashing away on these keys on this particular site for going on 7 years now so it's only natural, talking to the same people each day on here even for half an hour (I never log on until after lunch except maybe Sunday morning if I'm a bit bored waiting for my roast ) you feel quite an affinity with some of them, especially those ones you've known for all those years. I dunno, this is my "other" life on here,which none of my friends can understand, they always laugh at me when I'm telling them something that went on in Dogsey. I would NOT, however, air any of my washing, let alone the dirty stuff, on any other site, especially if I hadn't been there long, that would be a big no-no for me, but like I said, they know me here, but I only speak for myself of course (and Mish who's a bit on the nosey side! )
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Well Mine does.& im happy with that

Are you honestly saying you have no more interests or hobbies etc...you must have?
No i dont, Used to, dont any more. Dogs are actually very interesting. I am obvisley very very dull.

But happy!

I like to do the dogs properally (work & competition), & to do that
i need to do it full time.I may come on here or watch abit of tele!

My life, my choice
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »