View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Well, i reckon dogsey is alright . I don't post a lot but my recent post and the answers it got has helped me to take a course of action regarding a situation. It can't all be bad.

It's a big forum with a lot of choice - don't read what you don't want to. Guaranteed there will be something that grabs your eye though.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Oh where to start......... personally I joined for the dog factor, and people who feel the same about their dogs as I do, even if we don't agree on everything.
I was very wary at first as I am not an open book, but through time I have ended up basically having 'cyber' friends who I consider real friends who if give me advice I respect their response, as me that a year ago, and i would have said hell no cyber friends but have now found out how truly brilliant some people are and could class them as nothing but real friends.
The problem I have now is they are on the other side of the world
I talk of some of them in the 'real' world and find it interesting at having to explain how I know some people
People can write what they want to write, it does not make them sad or lonely, the only thing they choose is personal choice and we are allowed that.
Doing and writing whatever they feel comfortable with is fine, as others have said, you don't have to do it but don't knock people who have.
As much as we are all on a screen on Dogsey, some have met in real life, some have been liars, some are trolls, some are trouble makers, some are best friends, some are family, some have never met because of distance, some really don't like each other and so many more things, sounds like a bit of 'real' life to me
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
As much as we are all on a screen on Dogsey, some have met in real life, some have been liars, some are trolls, some are trouble makers, some are best friends, some are family, some have never met because of distance, some really don't like each other and so many more things, sounds like a bit of 'real' life to me
You are so right Emma, all human life is here

The only thing I would add is that the trolls, trouble makers, and downright liars sometimes take a bit longer to spot (Although some are better than I at spotting them )
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Been thinking a bit last night (had a bad night)
And places like this are my lifeline sometimes!

Stuck in hospital,(not able to leave the ward!) it's great to come on here and see peoples pics, read what they have been up to etc!

Think i'm in the 'sad' brigade, as I have more 'cyber' friends than 'real life' ones
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
You are so right Emma, all human life is here

The only thing I would add is that the trolls, trouble makers, and downright liars sometimes take a bit longer to spot (Although some are better than I at spotting them )
too true H, but some in life are hard to spot too, look at people who have married a person they know enough to think they want to spend the rest of the life with, it comes out they are married to one or more people already, some that are taken for tens of thousands of dollars. Some are better at lying than others, but then they end up with only the same sort of people as themselves as the good ones in life go and learn but not make that mistake again, yet they are happy to hurt people over and over.............
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 13 14 15 16