Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 05:12 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Monday!

Morning all,

Back to the grindstone. Luckily, I am fully staffed today for a while, which will be a pleasant change for Shirley and I. We can maybe take it a bit easier now Emma’s back.

It’s not for long, though, as Ennera is off next week from Wednesday onwards, returning on the Monday after.

It’s my turn soon........

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 06:00 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
We have our massage club again today so should be getting another massage and learning some more about technique.
Apart from that I will be job hunting again.
Love todays gem, so true.
Have a good day everyone even if like me your bored with the clouds and rain now. I promise if we ever have another prolonged warm dry spell I won't beg for rain.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 06:28 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev and everyone

Yes, I'm fed up with this weather too Bev, can't believe it's July can ya! I feel sorry for my poor guests in that caravan, it's just not the same when it's raining

Got the vet with old Georgieboy this morning, just for a monthly check up for his skin and probably some more ab's to keep it ok, but it's quality of life we're looking for now with him, rather than worrying about o/d'ing him on them.

Overslept this morning coz I went back to sleep when Dave got up with the dogs at 5am, now I feel like I haven't been to bed at all Then I had a feeling that my bimmer was due it's MOT this month and having a husband who runs an MOT garage I assumed (wrongly!) that he had it all under control....... turns out it ran out on the 9th!!! I've done two of those 3 hour journeys with no MOT then Which in turn means no insurance Never done that in me life!!! He'll sort it for me before next week-end though.

Enjoy yours then everyone, glad you're going to have a quieter work load Vicki, and enjoy that massage Bev
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Morning all!

It's like autumn/winter this morning - I had to get all togged up in my wellies and waterproofs to sort the chickens out; and the Boxers don't want anything to do with the outside today!

I'm off work this week - very pleased! Today I'm waiting for a new freezer to be delivered (between 8 and 6 ) and a new electric and gas meter fitted too.... busy busy!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-07-2011, 06:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Enjoy our fully staffed few days Vicki. Have fun with the massage Bev and good luck at the vets with Georgie Helena.
Had a lovely wekend in the Lakes. Friday when we arrived the weather was beautiful and we managed a boat trip on Lake Windemere. After Frdiay afternoon it became very wet. We still enjoyed it though and managed the wet times to be in the car and the dry times to be out mooching about. I did some extreme driving too on two of the notorious passes.

Now I have a bigger hurdle to face and that is mum and what to do. I think I have decided.

Have a good day all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-07-2011, 07:19 AM
'morning Vicki, Bev, and everyone,

Glad to see you've got the full head count today Vicki that should be nice for you even if it doesn't last long

Have a good day everyone.

[/quote]
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 07:32 AM
morning all
not sure what we are up to today yet but will get on with it ....

have a good one all

sue
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 07:36 AM
Morning all,

Glad work is a bit easier today vicki, ive got a busy one but need to keep my mind off stuff so not a bad thing! Picking up OH's suprise birthday cake tomorrow morning, very excited!! lol

Hope you have a good day everyone xxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Morning

I am glad the weekends over, it's done nothing but rain here.........So miserable

Hope this week goes smoothly for you at work

Roll on, then you can have your break.

Happy Monday all xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Off to training today and Patrick not one of his favourite things but at least he gets dinner supplied xxxx

Its been raining heavy, Mojo wasn't going to go out for a wee, but saw me looking at her ....give the look always works ....and out she flew wee'd and back in 2 sec's flat Think she needs a brolly

Hope yours and everyones day goes well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >