Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 03:11 PM
I hope all interviews and driving tests are going o.k
i also hope those who have soggy weather will dry out soon, we have had a little bit of sun but not a lot.
I am o.k, just feeling quite rough...i lowered y steroids to the same dose i was on before and my symptoms are coming back...sigh, will have to put them up again....we keep trying to lower the dose but my body just can't cope, my joints are killing me, my head hurts so much, i am extremely tired, never mind will start a higher dose again tomorrow and in a few days i will be o.k again, very annoyed that i can't get onto a lower dose
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 04:44 PM
Oh Griff you must be careful. When I was on steroids for poly I had to be careful about reducing the does. Must be worse for you so please be careful. My net curtain fell down just now and what a palaver to put it back and get the gathers even. June two Holbys this week and long casualty on Saturday.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 04:58 PM
She failed Oh dear she is so upset, but I have told her the majority of people fail first time.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 06:00 PM
They do and the next time tell her will make her a better driver. So chin up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Oh dear, the weather wasn't in her favour either, like everyone's already said, she'll pass next time, she'll know what to expect and what to prepare for.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Well its that time again so for me to be the first to say
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Oh Gawd Barry, we've just got rid of the 'O' word and now your spouting the dreaded 'C' word

Where's the button that says 'Do NOT like'
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
...we keep trying to lower the dose but my body just can't cope, my joints are killing me, my head hurts so much, i am extremely tired, never mind will start a higher dose again tomorrow and in a few days i will be o.k again,
Griff I just can't begin to imagine how it must feel, it must get you down some days. When you say 'we' I assume this is done with the approval of the medics, as others have said please be careful.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
( our po's only open 2 days a week )
That's better than ours which has now closed permantly

There is a P.O. in another village 4 miles away but it's not on the way to anywhere we go so usually means a round trip of 8 miles just to buy a few stamps or post a parcel
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-08-2016, 08:32 PM
'evening all

Nippy I'm sure your grand daughter will pass next time. Lynn hope the interviews with your lads went well, Brenda sorry you have lost your trainer and like June says maybe there will be some one from the advanced class who can help you.

There is a big clay pidgeon shoot around here next week and some of the local lads have been practising this evening, didn't bother me (once I knew where gun shoots were comming from) but poor old Cassey and Lara were not happy, neither seems to be good with the noise of 12 bores going off in rapid succession. Lots of barking and both retreated to the spare bedroom where I presume they felt 'safe'

Will be hot here tomorrow which will help in the garden but may mean an early walk with the terrible two.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Evening everyone seems interviews went well. Mark ended up at the Harlow warehouse for a snoop around he will have to wait now as will Michael who went all the way to Milton Keynes for his interview. He lives in Mile end London. He will hopefully get a 2nd interview to know if he is in with a chance.
He also has an interview tomorrow with another company close to where he lives. We are hoping he gets one of them preferably the first. Also that he will get paid on time. Unlike where he works now.

Sorry your granddaughter failed her driving test Nippy Jen not many people pass first time I didn't. Did on my second go.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >