Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2006, 08:10 PM

indie acting strange/withdrawn :(

indies been acting really strange. She wont come and sit with me, everytime i go near her she puts her ears down and moves away from me and she wont play with me. Shes been panting alot aswell.

could this all be down to stress cos of the new kitten?

im not sure what to do, ive been walking her 3 times a day, and shes been playing almost as normal on her walks, but kinda showing signs of not being interested very early on, but that could be to do with it being a bit warmer nowadays.

ive been trying to give her as much attention as normal but she just doesnt want to know.
she'll cuddle my OH and will play with him, but not with me i cant even bribe her with a bone, she just wants to take it and run off to her bed where she never goes but wont sit with me and eat it like she normally would. Even if i put the kitten in his crate or if he is with OH. or even if i go to a different part of the house with her
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2006, 08:25 PM
HAs she been spayed?
Dawn.
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2006, 09:32 PM
hi dawn, no she hasnt been speyed. she was last in season i think in january. and came out of what looked like a phantom about a month ago
lyndella
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-07-2006, 11:37 PM
hi jenny....I just read your article about indie being offish..my siberian is like that, nothing will please her..I have tried lots of things and after 3yrs I guess she is just independant...its really heartbreaking isnt it.....i will give her a cuddle and she likes it but you can feel she wants to move off......i really believe because we spend 24/7 together;that she really picks up on how I am feeling......I too am not very approachable, am always doing something and like to be on my own.....maybe indie is jealous, hope the cat dosent get it
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

12-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Hi Jenny

could she be coming back into season again?