Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2024, 06:32 AM

Sunday 21st April 2024

Morning all. Suns up and I am going to go for a longer walk today as I have not been doing that because my book that I was reading is now finished. So, have a good day everyone. The line for today is:The bare necessities of life will come to you.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2024, 12:02 PM
Good afternoon Brenda and all who follow

Hope you enjoyed your longer walk today. The line today is Winnie the Pooh

Hope you manage to sort your neighbour out Kelly. Why do such awkward people have to move in next to you!

Lovely first thing ut now clouding over. Washed all the towels ardour bedding ichi is ironed and in the airing cupboard. Teazle walked, a bit of gardening one and lunch cook and eaten, Did ask if Barry wanted to go out for a walk only to be told it is too cold. Oh well time is counting down for our holiday and I have serious doubts he will be ready for it.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2024, 12:37 PM
Good afternoon brenda, Sue and anyone to follow.
Dry and the sun is in and out. Washing dried on the line, now coats in the wash.
Went to the van to wash it we have someone viewing it Tuesday but you know how these things sometimes go they don't turn up.
Wendy turned up and said she could wash it it does cost but saves us a lot of trouble.
Feeling a little better today an afternoon nap yesterday and managed to sleep till 5.30 this morning.

Hope you enjoyed your alk brenda, I think it's Jungle book.
Sue busy day but sounds like a good busy day.
Chris I hope you enjoyed breakfast out today and it wasn't too windy.
griff oh goodness hopefully not going down the dreadful neighbour route again.
Kazz allotment day today ? Hopefully it is now drying out underfoot.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2024, 04:30 PM
How very odd I thought I had posted but it isn't there. Anyway well done Lynn yep Jungle Book and I have been singing it nearly all day. Rosette to Lynn. Sorry Sue. I will try again tomorrow to get you all guessing. Have a good evening.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2024, 05:37 PM
Good afternoon all

Went to the allotment and was single billy no mates ah well did what I aimed to do. Have removed all the handles off the top kitchen cupboards to was them and removing all the upper door tomorrow to wash and replace. I left it much to long last time trying to decied if to paint the wall by the back door a colour or stay white.

Jungle Book it is.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2024, 05:42 PM
It's not often I recognise these things brenda.
I saw Jungle book at the cinema when it was first released way way back, my then sister-in-law took me and my friend.
I was 5 or around 5.
So 60 years ago.

Sounds like a busy bit productive day Kazz.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2024, 06:00 PM
Evening all
I am not going to worry about the neighbours at all, I will just tell them to eff off lol.
Had the semi final on, don't generally enjoy football but was a great game
Just sprayed the lawn again.... lavender scent, took advantage of it being dry