Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I'm sorry for your mum and her girlie plans. I think if it were me, I would tell your brother in no uncertain terms that I was very happy to have the little boy but it would be in my terms and at my house, as stated. That's the offer, take it or leave it.

Is there any jealousy that your mum is planning on having fun with all you ladies? Is the sister-in-law invited?
sister in law was invited - doesnt want to come. ( everyone else is going)
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Personally yes i would say something and i sure as hell wouldnt be biting my tongue!

Where do they get off EXPECTING your parents to put their weekend on hold to do them a FAVOUR!!!

its ONE hour! it wont affect them the kid may sleep in the car anyway and its Mothers day!

how unreasonable are they...

(Just to add...my brother is somtimes like this to my mum - even threatening her with never seeing the grandkids again if he doesnt get his way - and its usually somthing along the lines of borrowing something he needs! not that she is evil or abusive in anyway!)

We have had to frequently remind him of his behaviour and he is getting better now, esp after my dad, who hasnt spoken to my mum for 14 years even put him in his place!

Its completely unreasonable and out of order no matter how you look at it and until someone brings them down a peg or two they will continue to manipulate them.....

phewwww...rant over!

Sorry! hope that helps!

Alex
xxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
Personally yes i would say something and i sure as hell wouldnt be biting my tongue!

Where do they get off EXPECTING your parents to put their weekend on hold to do them a FAVOUR!!!

its ONE hour! it wont affect them the kid may sleep in the car anyway and its Mothers day!

how unreasonable are they...

(Just to add...my brother is somtimes like this to my mum - even threatening her with never seeing the grandkids again if he doesnt get his way - and its usually somthing along the lines of borrowing something he needs! not that she is evil or abusive in anyway!)

We have had to frequently remind him of his behaviour and he is getting better now, esp after my dad, who hasnt spoken to my mum for 14 years even put him in his place!

Its completely unreasonable and out of order no matter how you look at it and until someone brings them down a peg or two they will continue to manipulate them.....

phewwww...rant over!

Sorry! hope that helps!

Alex
xxx
lol - you have the same thoughts as me - wonder if the pregnancy rantiness will overcome me though !!

I just know If i start with him, I might not stop !!!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
lol - you have the same thoughts as me - wonder if the pregnancy rantiness will overcome me though !!

I just know If i start with him, I might not stop !!!!
Go for it and let it allllll out....at least if someone then says your out of order you can blame it on the hormones!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 09:17 PM
sister in law was invited - doesnt want to come. ( everyone else is going)
How relieved is everyone?

It's not like they even have to come and collect him either. Maybe they're peeved because they think he should be fast asleep in his bed at midday. Thing is, he'll probably drop off in the car on the way home anyway. Or isn't that good enough because it's not his bed?

Aw, it's so not fair on your mum. I bet she's tempted to give him a huge bag of extra salty crisps ("you think that dinner was salty? Hah, I'll show you salty!" ).
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 09:18 PM
I bet she's tempted to give him a huge bag of extra salty crisps ("you think that dinner was salty? Hah, I'll show you salty!" ).
Mwah ha ha ha ha! i like your style!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 09:32 PM
How relieved is everyone?

It's not like they even have to come and collect him either. Maybe they're peeved because they think he should be fast asleep in his bed at midday. Thing is, he'll probably drop off in the car on the way home anyway. Or isn't that good enough because it's not his bed?

Aw, it's so not fair on your mum. I bet she's tempted to give him a huge bag of extra salty crisps ("you think that dinner was salty? Hah, I'll show you salty!" ).
ha ha ha

Mwah ha ha ha ha! i like your style!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 10:00 PM
oohh give me strength - just off phone to mum and brother has told her that they are not welcome anymore......................

oh my god he has truly lost the plot.
I actually cannot call him just now as am so angry at having to listen to my mum and dad cry down the phone to me.

I truly cannot believe how selfish and childish my brother is - elder at that !!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 10:04 PM
oohh give me strength - just off phone to mum and brother has told her that they are not welcome anymore......................

oh my god he has truly lost the plot.
I actually cannot call him just now as am so angry at having to listen to my mum and dad cry down the phone to me.

I truly cannot believe how selfish and childish my brother is - elder at that !!!
WHAT??????????????

oooh give me his number! i'll give him what for!

How dare he!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2010, 10:10 PM
WHAT??????????????

oooh give me his number! i'll give him what for!

How dare he!
he doesnt like being "dictated to " apparantely....

I know what i would like to do to him right now.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »