Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Sorry for not updating sooner, been hectic. He's doing okay..goes back next thursday for stitches out.
He definatley seems different already, which I admit is odd but I have noticed a change in him.

awe glad he is on the mend, poor wee man,,,,I wouldn't have thought you would see a change this soon due to surgery, Its probably shock,,,lets face it if you went to give them a good clean and they were gone would you not be shocked, bless him,
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
awe glad he is on the mend, poor wee man,,,,I wouldn't have thought you would see a change this soon due to surgery, Its probably shock,,,lets face it if you went to give them a good clean and they were gone would you not be shocked, bless him,
I agree you wouldn't notice any difference this early just because of the surgery.

When I had Onyx done it took at least two months before he started to claim down a point you would notice.

That said, because we had him done so late (he was 18 months old at the time) we still had to work alot on his training. It was not a miracle cure.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6