register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2014, 06:59 PM
Very cool here with showers, the sky is a purpley black colour, I'm expecting a rainy night. Hoping to finish the painting off tomorrow and get the plants in. Unless its a really bad day I'll take the girls onto the river tomorrow because it will give me more time to finish off outside
Are you OK Moyra, you don't sound in a good place, what's happened
Great news the printers sorted for you Nippy.
That colour scheme you're planning for your granddaughter's room, Sue, sounds lovely, maybe the plumber will turn up tomorrow when you are in the midst of other things
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Oh June, I am fine really compared to a lot of others. Just a little tired of this heat and my disturbed nights but again a lot of us are suffering with that. The pain relievers I am using from Tesco now instead of the tramadol and co-codamol are causing me gastric problems etc but we will get there. Please do not concern yourself for me I will survive where I am so concerned for others on here. Steve is still slaughtering my shrubs but I am sure they will survive and he will tire of it.............hopefully he is going fishing most of the weekend!!!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Have a good time Eileen.

Myra do you think there would be any mileage in contacting your equivalent of social services and also maybe the press.
Will give that a try. See if I can't find some numbers that perhaps I can call.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Lynn the printer was very important because I had a voucher ready to print off from Beefeater for a free meal for my birthday! Done now, so guess where I will be next week
The sky is still a cloudless blue here TW, we soooo need some rain
Moyra, I hope Steve soon tires of slaughtering you shrubs Certain painkillers especially the NSAIDs give me gastric problems too. Which is the shame because they do me more good than any others.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Evening everyone.
Got in from work, having a cuppa and some chicken, rice and salad for my tea/supper.
I've bought a new iron really needed one because mine was leaking, I really hate buying an iron, to be honest, I hate ironing
Lauryn and her friend took Rosie on a nice long walk earlier, she wanted something to do lol must be still feeling energetic after cleaning her room yesterday- 5 bags of rubbish and 1 for the charity shop
That's it another cup of tea needed
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Just a thought Moyra, have a google about Turmeric. There is a Turmeric group on book face. It has amazing pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties. I started using it for Anoush with her severe HD, I now use it too and it has really helped my knee and back pain. I know it doesn't help everyone, but you have nothing to loose and all to gain. I make the paste and mix it in various fruit juices.

You should have been with me for bones TW. I got to raid the bone bin where I fetch the tripe as it had not been taken away as I was early. I got several half pig heads, several trotters and three big bag of bones. Had to ring my mate to come and get some for her GSD's. I never turn them down and give away what I cant get in the freezer.

Bit breezy here tonight Lynn, should be a bit cooler for Dillon the Digger outside

Think I will try to get to bed in a couple of mins and try to get some sleep, will I can hope cant I See ya all in the morning xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2014, 11:14 PM
"Night Elaine, I can hand excess bones out at training on a Sunday, but it's having the freezer space to keep them till then. Freezers will be pretty empty by Thursday, would help if I defrosted them all I suppose!
You're late Mandy, nice of the girls to take Rosie out for you, and tidy her room AND actually allow things to be taken to the charity shop, definitely on a winner there
I hate ironing, but I.hate unironed clothes and sheets worse, so a decent iron is a must.
Very cool here Moyra, hope it filters down to you and I get your hot air here lol
In bed reading, nite all
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6