Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Can you belieeeeve this dog was a STRAY!!!! I can't!!!!
Helena, somehow I didn't see this yesterday but like everyone else I agree she does look absolutely gorgeous and how she became a stray I just can't I imagine.

At four she'll be ideal for you & Dave and of course Georgie will love her.

Will be watching this thread now

Edit to add:-
Oh I should have gone to the end before posting the above

Axxel reminds me of a lovely GSD my parents had many years ago and another lovely dog.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks Moobli! What did you say to him then? Did you tell him what a wonderful home we have here then??? He knew you when Imentioned Moobli???? Tell me then!!!! xxxxx All excited, more than all excited now, I won't be able to put my make up on for tonight!!!!
I can't wait for 7pm now!!! I do hope Axel is the dog for you - he is sooooo gorgeous!

Of course I told him what a wonderful home you had - I think I described it as a first class home I am going to keep everything crossed!

Oh and by the way - Alfie is another dog from the rescue forum. He is gorgeous longcoat too, and is described as being good with everything Check out the link from my post further up
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Hi H! Keep up man!!!! Poppy has gone, we've now moved onto Axel! xxx

Hi Kirsty Thanks for bigging us up to John then! NIce one! I will be eating steak at 7pm (I hope!) so depends how fast I can eat it as to what time we get home for me to ring John! Alfie looks too much like my old Sacha I'm afraid (too many memories for me, it wouldn't be the same if you understand?) and anyway Alfie just isn't "bear" enough, unlike Axel! I like big fluffy bears just like you do!

Since John has him at home with him fostering I bet he knows what he's like with all other dogs male and female, but the very best thing for me is the fact that he's 7, much nearer Georgie's age, so he won't wear him out too much! Many, many many thanks Kirsty, this is all your fault ya know!!! Dave adores Alex too, I put his piccies in my Easyshare so they are full screen, and wow, he's certainly furry!

All in a tizz now! I hope he lives nr. Guildford so it's an easy route for me, I'd hate to have to go half way across London M25 for me at my age is not good, especially in the dogmobile! I wouldn't mind if it was the Beemer, but I can't squash Georgie in the back of that!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh Helena I cant wait till you get home. Cant you have soup Perhaps you could take your mobile with you and ring him from the restaurant?
Elaine xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-11-2008, 05:13 PM
I wouldn't mind if it was the Beemer, but I can't squash Georgie in the back of that!
Sorry H but driving into London in anything except a dogmobile is madness IMO remember what happened to Colins Daimler a while back

Anyway, because I'm now caught up in this saga I'm going to have to check in latter to see what's happening instead of having my cocao and an early night
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Oh Helena I cant wait till you get home. Cant you have soup Perhaps you could take your mobile with you and ring him from the restaurant?
Elaine xx
LOL Elaine!

Just caught this, sorry Poppy didn't get to go home to you, but delighted that they she got rehomed so quickly

Axel is stunning, what a gorgeous boy - huge good luck to you. Am off out tonight for an Indian meal so won't find out until tomorrow, oh the agony of waiting!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Take your mobile and John's number to the restaurant!!!

Fillet steak I hope Yum!

I know what you mean about Alfie ... so no probs there. Axel is a dream dog, and I would love him myself if I didn't already have four!

John has put piccies up of Axel meeting some of the dogs he has at his place, and it seems he is fine with them all Fingers are oh so well and truly crossed!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 05:20 PM
I am soo excited again now, have pasta or something lol, steak takes far too long to cook and eat

everything crossed here for you
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Lol at you lot, and you elaine with your soup!!!

Poor Dave, I've made him have his shower early so we can make an even quicker exit from the house when the granny/dog sitter arrives (my best mate!). I will take the mobile and his number, but quite honestly, it might be noisy (it's a very busy country pub that does great food!). I'd better not have more than ONE glass of vino either coz I might be incomprehendable! Lol! As if I'm not anyway when I'm soooooooooooo excited.

Oh KIrsty that sounds great that he's put piccies up of Axel with other dogs! I just know Georgie would play and play and play with him! Oh dear, my poor new turf!!!! and it's all wet!!!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Enjoy your meal H, hope to check back in later and hear all the news
Page 9 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »