Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2024, 05:46 AM

Morning. Tuesday 9/04/24.

Good morning everyone. Thought I would give brenda a day off.
The weather is looking very breezy and overcast today in the fens.

We are taking my car in to the mechanic today to give a definite diagnosis that it is the transfer box that is an issue and to ring the warranty people to confirm this and convince them although it is situated on the outside not inside the transmission it is indeed still part of the transmission and so is under warranty.
Fingers crossed please he gets to speak to someone who actually understands unlike Gorden who was backwards and forwards after speaking to someone who knew diddly squat about cars.
They did agree in the end it might possibly be covered. If not it was a waste of the £200 extra warranty money to cover the engine and transmission.

Enough of me. (All positive vibes welcome).

brenda I hope you get a dry walk today and it isn't too blowy.
Chris what a pain about your eye referral, glad you now have your appointment.
Sue hoping for a calm day for you.
Kazz I hope the shoulder is good for you again today. Always good if you get the painkillers to two a day and then none.
griff I hope the leg is feeling even better today.

Catch up later and enjoy your day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2024, 06:24 AM
Morning Lynn and all to rise up out of their beds. Yep all sort of ok here. Just decided now that I am no longer going to worry about my husband and his family. The only one that I have anything to do with now is Melanie in the states with my dog Seija. Over here to hell with them all. So, another thing off my chest. Lynn your turn again tomorrow. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2024, 06:51 AM
Morning brenda. Sometimes we have to distance ourselves. How is your puppy ? Growing like a weed I expect.
I have found since the Brewster disaster which brought me so low the last thing I needed was negative people around me.
My eldest brother I stayed away from and didn't phone since Christmas as he has strong opinions isn't an animal lover and won't understand if we decide to go down the dog route again and is so negative.
I know he lost his wife but except for my sister now gone my brothers are self centred.
We are meeting him Monday for coffee but I will not put myself out so much now.
I hope you enjoy your day brenda.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2024, 08:06 AM
Lynn I am beginning to think I am better off without humans and stick to animals. They have never let me down.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2024, 08:30 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Hope the mechanic can get through to the warranty people that it is covered as part of the transmission Lynn. Have a good day

Hope you have managed to get a dry walk this morning Brenda

Pleased you now have an appointment for the lazier treatment Chris. I don't know what has happened to our health service. A friend's brother in law was supposed to have a camera put down his throat so had to be sedated. He is on a lot of medication and should have been told by his GP to stop taking one before going to the hospital. Had he been told - no. So a wasted day and journey for him.

Overcast here and very windy. It is a bit damp in the air so washing is on the airer. Teazle waked and veg done for lunch. Other than taking Maria to gymnastics this afternoon nothing happening. Both our families are out of touch, they just seem to disappear so other than being told in a Christmas card that someone has died we wouldn't know.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2024, 09:48 AM
brenda sometimes I feel the same except for Mark, Lauren, Joel and Freya and Michael and Maca.

Sue glad you have another calmer day.
That is so unnecessary not to be informed not to take a drug before a procedure.
Time, fuel money and the stress of knowing a procedure has to be done then cancelling because you have not been given the right information.
Car now with mechanic so lets see what officially is wrong and if covered or not.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Sue I can't even be told if he has died. Apparently I will never know according to his family and the funeral arrangements that have been put into place already for when he does. Which is why I say to hell with them all. Yep managed a chilly walk. I just get amusement from watching occasionally the men building over the back from me. It takes three men to watch another down a hole. lol!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2024, 01:19 PM
That is so sad brenda and totally out of order.
For our own sanity though as wrong as what they are doing, stepping back leaving them to get on with it is the best thing you can do.
Karma will get them at some point.
Glad you enjoyed a walk even if it was a bit chilly.
That's the sort of thing that would amuse me watching 3 men watchin one down a hole.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2024, 02:05 PM
The man down the hole has come up now and they have filled in the hole with cement and it is taking four of them now to smooth it over. I bet they go home early now like they did yesterday so that it can dry out. bg!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Sounds about right brenda.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >