Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2011, 07:51 PM

3 Year old White Male boxer

Needing a home.

The info I have been given -
do you know anyone who loves Boxer dogs more than humans and would like one. the reason is i have a little girl now who unlike the rest of the family has developed an allergia to Dave (my boxer) he is not going to a home and i will only let him go to some where he will be loved and i know he will be safe. i am deeply hurt about this and finding it very upsetting and have exhausted every avenue to avoid the problem. he is chipped fully cared for with vets and maintained (very fit).He is 3 years old all white (no health probs and no pink eyes, coloured) Neutered, very gentle with kids being brought up with my twin boys. typical boxer very excited about everything and loves to play with other dogs but ideally as you are aware they need a lot of company and exercise and would ideally like to go to someone who knows the breed
He is in Lincoln, but I think would be willing to travel for the right home.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Just had a thought - have they enquired off the dogs breeder? He looks well bred