View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:08 PM
DK, I have tears in my eyes, I can't believe how much you have been through. You're a wonderful person. Thank you all, maybe you're right, I don't know, I don't have anyone who will offer me any advice, my dad just wants me to be happy, he never offers me his opinion on anything, I don't know, we have the potential for a very comfortable lifestyle - something that Tracy and I never had, I am going to save money just in case though, and I don't think she would ever treat me as appallingly as your ex treated you DK

Becky, I had no idea, I really didn't, I don't know what to say, makes what has happened between me and my OH seem like nothing I'm sorry x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
DK, I have tears in my eyes, I can't believe how much you have been through. You're a wonderful person. Thank you all, maybe you're right, I don't know, I don't have anyone who will offer me any advice, my dad just wants me to be happy, he never offers me his opinion on anything, I don't know, we have the potential for a very comfortable lifestyle - something that Tracy and I never had, I am going to save money just in case though, and I don't think she would ever treat me as appallingly as your ex treated you DK

Becky, I had no idea, I really didn't, I don't know what to say, makes what has happened between me and my OH seem like nothing I'm sorry x
I just wanted to make you aware hun , Of what can happen in situations like this once some one hits you hun in my book there is no going back , And i now stand by that and ive never dropped my gaurd and let anyone manipulate or contro my life ,
Please take care kid ands do only whats right for you and Icon , xxxJax
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
I just wanted to make you aware hun , Of what can happen in situations like this once some one hits you hun in my book there is no going back , And i now stand by that and ive never dropped my gaurd and let anyone manipulate or contro my life ,
Please take care kid ands do only whats right for you and Icon , xxxJax

totally agree - once they lift a finger to you, they will do it again - thats how it all starts

(((((hugs))))) to you DK, i really am lost for words xxxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:17 PM
I just can't believe how much you've been through everything else must seem so insignificant in comparison to coming out on the other side of that. xxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:18 PM
It took me a very long time to come threw to the other side hun, If i can do it so can you ,Im here if you need a shoulder kid , xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
totally agree - once they lift a finger to you, they will do it again - thats how it all starts

(((((hugs))))) to you DK, i really am lost for words xxxx
Thankyou ,But i dont want to hijack Lorna thread it was not my intention i just wanted to bring some awarness of domestic abuse , and let her see there is hope at the end of the road xx
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Well girls I'm not going to offer Lorna any advice, I think there has been loads.
What I am going to do is give you all huge hugs, how do you all survive the mess life throws at you.
I take my hat off to my fellow survivours.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 02:52 PM
God I didn't realise how many people have been through this, My heart goes out to you all xxxxx and thank you xxxxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Some really brave posts in here. Lorna, hopefully you will make the decision that is right for you and Icon. Thinking of you.

I applaud those Dogsey members who have bared their souls in order to help Lorna.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 05:05 PM
I am grateful to all who have told me so many personal things, I know whats right, but I have to be ready again to take any steps, I'm hoping she has changed, I can but wait and see....whatever is best for my boy will be what happens... xxxx
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5