Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 08:11 AM

Prayers Needed

Dont know if this has been done but i ask you all for your prayers for the poor unfortunate ppl and animals caught up in these floods , a friend of zb and myself has lost her home and knnels due to the floods , i think it is awful that this has happened to these ppl involved , our supermarkets here are taking donations of food , and water and other places are also doing this so please when you are out shopping please donate to these very worthy appeals .

for every one involved in these terrible floods .
And may this disaster end quickly for you all

xxdk
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 08:15 AM
How sad for your friend, it is just dreadful, and to hear of the loss of life in some areas is terrible.

My thoughts and prayers are with these people that are affected, and their families. Lets hope there is an end to it soon and they can start to get on with their lives once again.

Sheree xx

lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

26-07-2007, 08:49 AM
It is so sad that this has happened and my thoughts and prayers are with all the people and animals who have become victims of tythe flooding.

dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 01:50 PM
i have just seen on the net that more ppl have lost there lives to the floods its just awful these ppl must be going threw hell xxdk
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 02:20 PM
I just can't believe how bad they are, I feel for anyone who has been affected by the floods.
Listening to our local radio the floods are coming up again around us after the heavy rain this morning, luckily it has stopped know so hopefully it will start to go down again, it's mad not being able to get anywhere and we are still having to boil our water before using it, but thank god we have got some now as some of the surrounding counties haven't got any.

petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 03:24 PM
What a lovely thought this thread, thanks for posting it and yes lots of prayers and will def donate, thanks again and hope all goes well with all involved in the floods, in our thoughts x
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Its awful hearing about people losing their lives in these floods, and its horrible being right on my doorstep. Its like something you read in the papers and see on the news but doesn't happen near you, its so weird.

We have electricity now but its not very reliable! We have not had water for several days and apparently its going to be up to two weeks before we do. Its not nice at all. IT could be worse though, thankfully our house did not get flooded though the garden, fields and stables are underwater

Hope everyone else is doing ok! I really feel for people who have lost their houses and belongings, i cant imagine that..