Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Spiders!!!
Can't be in the same room as one, not even the tiniest.

Don't like insects at all really - but spiders? *shiver*
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 07:46 AM
Needles, not so much injections but when I have to give a blood sample, oh boy just the thought of it makes me feel queasy:smt010
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 08:26 AM
Well you know sis but for everyone else its And
Pet rats and mice dont annoy me but river rats make my flesh crawl xx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Ok, how long have you got Spiders, needles, my ex hubby, thanks to him anyone whos drunk, driving anywhere I've never been before, my eldest son , anything that sudenly moves under my feet, worms!, confrontations (sp), my health problems worsening, I'm paranoid about running out of petrol miles away from anywhere, erm there must be more but that'll do for now
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 09:35 AM
2 of my kids are petrified of spiders and my step daughter,shes the worst id theres the tiniest spider she runs for the hills,my other daughter is petrified of wasps,she got chased and stung 13 times last summer,my wee boy is frightened of his aunty dk,kissing him,my oh is frightened of rats,and im the same, spiders dont bother me,or snakes ,iv got 2,waking up in the middle of a op frightens me.

well done colin,for 23 years of the drink,i dont drink but it aint for the want of trying,no a pub person,but congratulations were credit is due
shell16
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-06-2007, 10:57 AM
well..im scared of spiders..i have a phobia of gristle and fat..even now im heaving!!! lol..and most definatly my biggest fear is of the dentist!! i have to go to a special sedation clinic!! the silly thing is..when i come out i always think to myself "that wasnt that bad" lol.... michelle x x x
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Salted peanuts..... don't laugh!

I can do spiders, creepy crawlies, maggots, the dentist, but not salted peanuts.

They are ok in their shells but not loose, ugh!

I hated peanuts as a child, and when I see them, in fact even typing about them I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck rising.

I'm not allergic, just can't stand their little, greasy souls!

Oh and clowns aren't my favourite things either.

So a clown with peanuts?
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Mine is chickens, I really hate them they make me go all funny. They peck your feet you know!!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 01:13 PM
I am needle-phobic, to the extent I can't even watch an injection/blood test etc on TV, never mind have anything done myself

I'm also scared of clowns and, randomly, mascots. You know, the characters/huge costumes people wear at football matches etc?

It's bad enough that (when I worked at B&Q) the local firemen were fund-raising in the carpark and a man was dressed as Welliphant. He came up to me and I had a panic attack and had to run and lock myself in the cash office whilst I calmed down...

Yes, I'm strange...
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 06:21 PM
clowns eviiiiilllllllllll
and feet ewwww
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »