View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 04:05 PM
ok - have juicer and have full fridge oif fruit and vegetables will post 2moro to let you know how the first juicing breakfast went !! lol
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
ok - have juicer and have full fridge oif fruit and vegetables will post 2moro to let you know how the first juicing breakfast went !! lol
Good luck Dani, bet you had to rob a bank to buy all that fruit and veg though - shocking price these days - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it LOL
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Hi guys

Dani, please do let us know if it makes a difference, it's a great idea.

I'm just going to list what I've eaten today - I know incredibly dull reading but I'm finding it a good way of keeping myself accountable of what I am eating, so if I have a bad day I'm going to have to write it down in here which is a good form of embarassment and a kick in the rear

Today was okay.

Breakfast - 2 pieces of german rye bread with a little dusting of butter & marmite

Lunch - 3 pieces of parma ham

Snack - OH gave me a few pieces of popcorn - thankfully I don't like it (OH is doing a grand job at helping me )

For Dinner which we haven't had yet is a salad with home made chilli con carn

Fluids have been mineral water, and diet coke. Could do with dropping Diet Coke but then it's a weigh up of splitting headaches as well as grumpiness

Didn't get enough exercise though which isn't so great. Will go for a run tomorrow.
Lucy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Still doing my healthy start to 2006 thing. Had Special K this morning (can eat it without sugar now I'm a grown-up). Had kippers for lunch with bread and butter. Will have Crunchy Nut cornflakes later on. Was feeling very hungry yesterday, but today has been ok. I have had an apple and a banana during the day too.

Will carry on till I don't have to tuck fat into jeans anymore!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm drinking lots of tomato juice and soya milk
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 06:58 PM
ok now ive only been doing this since tuesday but have any of you been to the toilet more often ??? think i been having to much fruit and veg lol , any of you tried raw brocolli ??? it foul belive me !!!!!!!!!!
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:12 PM
LOL Ella, that'll do it good old broccolli!

Chilli con carne will do it too - OH made it last night

So today's list was.

Nothing for breakfast

Left over chilli with brown rice for lunch

Water and that's about it

Went for a run with OH around the park as well.

- still we are about to go and see King Kong in 20mins time, and I'm stumped at what to do, everyone's going to be munching on junk - and 3 hours and a bit is a very long time not to eat - any ideas on what I could take or eat at the cinema?
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Dried fruit?
Bananas or grapes?
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 05:49 PM
now i feel really bad i been really good for nearly a week but i had a kebabe last night , new i would regreat it now i mad with myself , got to do extra workout just to burn that off!!!!!!!!!!
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Well I'm back on the band wagon again, and because of a 'woman' problem I know how why I put on half a pound last week

Went Power walking at lunch again today with some ppl from work, but forgot my trainers and it was was bad walking in my work shoes I couldnt keep up with them and my feet were really sore, so I turned around halfway and walked slowly back. When I came back though I could feel where my legs had been working and it felt great ! Today is a day off from power walking so it's jogging tonight .. for those of you who are running .. How long are you running for ?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2