Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
huskyty
New Member!
Female 

27-06-2010, 06:41 PM

Panting Siberian Husky

Hi I have a 11 year old husky and the last few days has been panting realy bad day and night .it is fairly hot here in the uk but i am worried as someone was saying it could be his heart.if it is has anyone got any info please.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by huskyty View Post
Hi I have a 11 year old husky and the last few days has been panting realy bad day and night .it is fairly hot here in the uk but i am worried as someone was saying it could be his heart.if it is has anyone got any info please.
If you've got any concerns I'd give your vet a ring in the morning. Could just be the heat but a phone call to your vet would be my advice.
huskyty
New Member!
Female 

27-06-2010, 07:00 PM
hi thankyou for that now i am realy worried. do u think i should call vet out today as he is always so healthy only ever been to vet for his injections nothing else
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 08:03 PM
I don't think anyone would like to second-guess your dog's current health situation. If you feel it's necessary, call the vet now. If you feel your dog will be ok until tomorrow, wait until then.

Sorry - not being purposely unhelpful, but we cannot see your dog....

Hope all goes well, whatever you decide.

x0x