Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 02:40 PM

Soft dog crate

Im looking for a soft dog crate (preferably soft but dont mind wire) Large enough for small lab size.
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy? Or anyone want to sell theirs second hand? I need it urgently for a rescue im hopefully collecting tomorrow that is nervous so needs a den/safe place.

I cant spend too much as its going to cost me an arm and a leg to go and save this girly from the other end of the country.

thanks
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm selling mine...see http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=144804

As it's for a good cause I could take an offer and could get it couriered to you on a next day delivery
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Try amazon , they did have some good deals last week ..
But the do change quickly on there ..
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks scorpio, but youre right, its huge!!! I would have it but have no where to put something that big!

Thankyou for the offer though
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Hi, have you tried E-Bay, I was looking a while ago and there are a lot of shops on there that sell direct to you. Just type in soft dog crate, and have a browse. Good Luck with the rescue , and well done for taking her on. Gayle. Xx
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 06:07 PM
I have one you can borrow, but I won't have access to get it til Friday afternoon and I go away Saturday, but if you would like to borrow it for a month or two you are more than welcome, I may need it in the future that is all. It still fits Louie in and he is a small lab/large springer size.

It's wire though and the base was broken by the previous owner of it (who had a rather destructive SBT) but my OH's brother fixed it with duct tape and if you put a bed in there it's fine.

PM me if you're interested, we're not that far away so I could leave it at my OH's parents (Huthwaite, Mansfield) and you could collect it from there? Of course it's not that much use if you need it for tomorrow...:/
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Thanks slb, i have one now, my friend has given me back the cage i gave her last year as she doesnt need it any more.

Den all set up now
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by Collie Convert View Post
Thanks slb, i have one now, my friend has given me back the cage i gave her last year as she doesnt need it any more.

Den all set up now
Glad to hear it