Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-10-2009, 09:36 PM

Tracey, Staffie, 9 mnths -1 year old

Tracey, Staffie, 9 mnths -1 year old

Her Story: Found stray in very good condition; unclaimed.

Salient points: Young, under 1 year old, Staffie x EBT? Small in stature and calm in nature. Housetrained and knows basic commands. Now spayed and just going through vax.

Advert: Tracey is such a good dog. A little sweetheart. She is quiet in kennels and easy to walk on lead. She meets dogs nicely and everyone falls for her. Spayed and just going through vax. Tracey was found stray so we are getting a picture of her now. She will need an active home being a young dog and will respond very well to further training. Very good natured so no concerns with her being around children. Needs a secure fair sized garden to enjoy. Just needs a chance to prove herself, she has to us!

Pretty Tracey who is petite; trim and in very good health. She travels well in the car. Just settling into kennels, but hopefully she'll be homed soon and a very lucky family will be the ones to choose her. Tracey isn't everso licky, but we hope will become everso lucky!

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-11-2009, 08:00 AM
One of our regular volunteer kennel walkers walked Tracey yesterday and gives an update:

"Took the lovely Tracey out, but only managed to take her out as me and my mum did get a bit lost on the walk Tracey did have a nice long walk though...

lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2009, 08:35 AM
what a stunning looking girl and she has a personality to match her looks. i really hope she finds a loving home very soon. xx
Closed Thread