View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Morning Moyra and all have followed and those still to follow.

Sorry to hear about lost voices and Pepsi being sick. Glad she seems ok now.
Hope visitors have safe journeys and pressies not missed.
Really hoping those in line for the storm are not to hard hit. Not sure if we are due to be hit again.
Lots to do this morning Christmas cakes and tree to do today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Good morning

Stay warm today Moyra, well as warm as you can in your house!

Hope the voice finds its way back by tomorrow Brenda, perhaps its having a lie in

Poor Pepsi and poor you and Brian Nippy. Good that she seems back to her normal elf today.

Hope the forecast is wrong Rose and the worst misses you.

Enjoy your day of nothing Norma

Hope your visitors have a safe journey June. They can all admire your new lounge decoration on the floor

Griff hope you are feeling ok today and not caught the lurgy

Hope you get everything you planned done today Lynn then a nice restful weekend with Gorden.

Dull and damp here. Teazle walked, decorations up, well everyone else round here has them up so thought I had better get into the spirit Hoovering done and a nice coffee had now to think of lunch.

Have a good day and stay safe.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Good day everyone - Hope you are all having a good and productive day and getting into the Christmas swing of things. Hope poor Pepsi is OK now Nippy - hate it when one of mine is in any way off colour.
Brenda - hope your voice returns soon - haven't you got anything on the go in the cauldron that'd do the trick? LOL ! Ooooops Sorry! meant to say in the homeopathic remedies cupboard.
It has stopped raining here now and looks as if it will stay reasonably fine for the rest of the day, not hoping for a sun-tan though!!!
This afternoon sees a visit to the Corn Merchants for animal supplies and of course, the gossip catch up! If there is anything tasty going on in Saddleworth - I'll keep you all informed later.
Bye fer now.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all.
Oh Brenda, so sorry you have lost your voice hope you find it again soon
Oh dear Rosebud I hope the deluges don't bring the snow that is forecast for so many.

We have had a bad night. For some reason Pepsi was poorly, I've given up wondering what brings it on.
We were up twice for her to poo and once because she was sick. I suppose we are lucky she wakes us even though she didn't quite manage to get outside when she was sick.
She has gone for her walk as happy as Larry now so hopefully it's passed.
Not worried re even snow. Nippy. Just frustrated if I cannot get to the Craft Fairs AGAIN. Things this Christmas are very think for us market traders at what is usually a good time. The worst of the deluges are now centred again in Kerry and Cork and Clare. Thankful though for my love of mountain houses.. the customer service lady in the bank already has sandbags at her door, poor love... Now am looking up aa roadwatch to find ANY possible ways to Dingle.! May be a long drive but my dander is up now.....for some reason had the irresisitible urge to make more tiny stockings and bells. irrational as I have plenty but I usually listen to these things.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2015, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning

Hope the voice finds its way back by tomorrow Brenda, perhaps its having a lie in

Poor Pepsi and poor you and Brian Nippy. Good that she seems back to her normal elf today.

Hope your visitors have a safe journey June. They can all admire your new lounge decoration on the floor

Hope you get everything you planned done today Lynn then a nice restful weekend with Gorden.

Dull and damp here. Teazle walked, decorations up, well everyone else round here has them up so thought I had better get into the spirit Hoovering done and a nice coffee had now to think of lunch.

Wonderfully settled you are... I threw chicken and vegetables and barley and lentils in the pan and the resulting soup is delicious and perfect for the weather; the apple makes it even better.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2015, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I just hope it comes back by tomorrow as it is the last one of dog training and it should be fun. Have a good day all. Off to do nothing. Have taken Tyto out though and fortunately he goes by hand signals if I have lost my voice. Bless him. Hope all other poorlies are getting better and others that aren't poorly stay well.
My two were whistle trained at one stage.. grand and easy. Hope the voice does come back soon
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning

Will decorate next week when all is done re markets.. Just trying to find if there is anything possible next weekend to make up for the one missed.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
The alternative of course is for US to go there! Leave the country for the criminals....
Yes I do like that idea, of course visas will be required and only granted to Dogsey members and those other humans who can demonstrate an educated peace loving compassionate nature. With those criteria there should still be plenty of space for us

Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Just frustrated if I cannot get to the Craft Fairs AGAIN......................at what is usually a good time.
With your little business I can see why Christmas is a good time and I do hope you manage to get there.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Yes I do like that idea, of course visas will be required and only granted to Dogsey members and those other humans who can demonstrate an educated peace loving compassionate nature. With those criteria there should still be plenty of space for us

With your little business I can see why Christmas is a good time and I do hope you manage to get there.
Lovely idea! lol! I keep threatening family I will vanish to a lighthouse or island.....But maybe we should stay around to educate and influence.. be the yeast...I do pretty well up here mostly as I only meet folk on my rare days out. I enjoy those very much excepting certain events this summer I cannot talk about! I have survived!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Right; all possible ways to Dingla mapped out.... only need ONE! Back to work here; lit the range so will put a macaroni milk pudding in the oven there; I think the pasta is penne or fusilli but does the work the same... very chilly today so two HWBs and the cats. The oil ran out last winter and no chance of refilling.. need to get coal etc in for the deluge... Back later.. have a lovely afternoon.. Lynn, the cakes smell delicious.. mmmmm!!!
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »