Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 09:00 PM
Lol, my ex worked quite well as he was away from where i live Lol
Awwwww bless Sarah, have you done the photos of her stood side on and from the front? my mate had twins and that's what she did, we used to laugh our heads off at how big she got
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
She'll be able to rest once she's finished work, bet she's really tired by now
Gets a bit breathless sometimes.Apart from that she's grand,surprisingly so,usually a drama queen Has been neat up till now but the bump has suddenly started to take over.I think she's going to be moohassive
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 09:06 PM
Pics have been taken GRIFF She's just shy of 5 ft tall,can you imagine?I worry she'll topple over
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
It got very coked up might of been the apple logs we used last winter they are very sticky
The important thing with wood burning stoves (As I learned the hard way with our one in CZ) is that the wood must be dry, that means really dry and definately no rot or decay. OH keept urging me to use all the wood that was in the old barn plus lying around. To start with I did but regretted it latter as the boiler had to be cleaned and the pipes scraped and it took me ages likewise never be tempted to put old magazines on, firstly modern inks are fire resisitant so they don't burn easily and second there's often a plasticised front and back cover and that makes a hell of a mess, again I learned that the hard way.

If you buy logs for the fire ask the supplier how they've been dried, if he says 'air dried' it must be for at least one year.

Thanks for the link to Boilerjuice, I've put it on my favorites, and I will be ordering early next month. Looks like they do Suffolk OK 'tho maybe sub it out to a local firm. Makes no difference as long as they are competitive on price. 33.65ppl as of today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-10-2015, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Update on parcel saga. Parcel no. 4 has cleared customs and is ready for delivery but they don't have the correct address Have contacted the courier here and they are emailing the address, I have spoken to Brazil and they have written the address down. Have also rung son and asked that he ring their depot and give the address. What annoys me is that I have been shipping to this address for four years and the last parcel delivered there was September this year with no trouble. They say the post code is wrong. Their programme will not let me put his in as it doesn't recognise it so have to put the general one for Sao Paul. This time I have hand written the correct post code on the label and still they can't deliver it without hassle. I hate Brazil!!! Parcel no. 3 has been returned to me. We are nearly there I hope.
What a pain Still when it's all sorted you could maybe apply for a job at the Sao Paulo post office, I'm sure you know more about delivering parcels than they do
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 09:20 PM
Lol. Poor Sarah will look like a weeble at this rate lol be so worth it though
dread to think what on earth would have happened if i had had a little one....be like the spawn of Satan if i am anything to go by lol
just watching a program about witches on 5+1
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 09:25 PM
GRIFF,you are a sketch
Hi HARVEY good to see you
I'm shattered,think I might head off to Noddyland.Hate disturbing Lacey,she's snoring away here Goodnight all,sleep well xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Its in what I would call a particularly bad area of Manchester, and I wouldn't drive through there at night, or in the day in some parts,
Think I know where you mean June. Not long after we moved into our house in Sale I needed a phone adapter thingy, I looked in Yellow Pages and there was a shop just to the North of us on the main highway into central Manchester. It was a Saturday afternoon, everything was earily quiet, I bought the part and went home, latter I found out no one at work would go there at night and the only reason it was quiet was because the two football teams (United & City) were playing at home
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 09:31 PM
Night Night Lacey, hope you get a good sleep
Losos, this talk of wood....some ladies here have done up a bit of waste land...they popped some cut up tree stumps along the edge to protect the bulbs, the following morning a fella came and nicked them and took the rest of the tree off the green space too, i hope his house filled up with smoke as he was told they belonged to someone and he just shrugged and carried on! Not very nice
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hey
I have the night off,using it to catch up on the ironing and washing Mum is still in hospital bless her Concerned about her as she is still a bit confused,especially at night time.Can be the effects of the anaesthetic,doc says or the fact she has a kidney infection,apparently that can cause her symptoms.Had recovered so well from the op so far so it's a pity this is all happening really Anyway they are looking after her well and she'll be totally back to herself in no time I'm sure....fingers crossed.
Been told to stay at home tonight and have a break,so I'm doing just that.
Hope everyone is ok,miss chatting to you guys.Lacey is following me everywhere.Haven't been home much lately,Sarah has been looking after her and she's been so good
Off for a coffee and a catch up.
Thanks for the update Eileen, we're still keeping everything crossed and hoping she'll be out of hospital soon.
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >