Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 06:27 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Tuesday)

Hello everyone. Dark dismal morning out there. Got to take Amber out now.

Hope everyone is ok, have a good day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2015, 06:57 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Not much better here today either Moyra.

Easy day today stroll with Dillon, hoovering and that's about it. May get my jewellery making or card making bits out today and start that again now my time is my own once more.

Tracey got her new car yesterday not brand new she used the money I gave her towards it and has been very patient and found what she wanted. Black Ford Focus Titanium, her and Mark went up to White City after college and work and her dad went with them to drive her old car back. Mark got in touch about ten to say they were back safe with it and he had a very happy Tracey.

Time does fly doesn't it cannot believe it is nearly a year for you Harvey. Living here still seems surreal to me and I keep thinking I am going to wake up and find myself back in my other house.
Boiler being very good June hot water when you need/want it and heating coming on and going off as it should.

Weird Mandy taking photos of cooking chickens. When I worked in shops we got sent out to our competitors but we had to do it from memory. The owners got to recognise us and we them.
Hope the cold sores clear up soon griff. (Stress) or who you been snogging ?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 07:03 AM
A quick hello all whilst I have breakfast!
We are going out somewhere for a mooch today and then a bit of lunch!
I will probably be back before that
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 07:31 AM
Glad the boiler is going well Lynn, wish we had decent heating rather than the old fashioned night storage, all electric here.

Nippy Jen, have a lovely visit out and lunch somewhere nice. Steve went out early fishing so all peace on the home front for me today!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 07:35 AM
Morning all, Bright and sunny here. Even had to pull the curtain across because I can't see the screen properly. Going to make a list of what I have bought so far for Christmas pressies and then see who to buy for and what to buy by looking at various websites. Men are the hardest to buy for. Any ideas? Have a good day everyone. Enjoy your trip out Nippy. Hope Rosies foot is better today Mandy. bfn.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-10-2015, 07:50 AM
went here yesterday

We went there yesterday as it is close to us
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 07:55 AM
Good morning

Ah peace and quiet Moyra so enjoy your day.

Have a good outing Nippy and lunch

Must agree Lynn it doesn't seem that long ago yu were worrying about moving. You now have a nice house and time is on your side to decide what happens next.

Good morning Brenda. My Christmas pressie list is short and sorted. My sister wants money, she has seen something she wants and any money towards it would be helpful. Eldest son also wants money and he wants something techie and obviously expensive That only leaves SIL and she is hard to buy anything for so usually give her and M & S voucher which she likes. OH and I don't buy each other present we buy what we want during the year . Don't buy for the grandchildren or son as we sort that out when we see them. Shipping anything to Brazil is expensive both postage and customs!

Lovely day today sunny but chilly. Teazle walked now having coffee before tackling a bit more of the flower beds. Just a tidy up nothing hard Barry has the dentist this afternoon so a nice walk along the sea front for Teazle and I whilst he has his filling

Have a good day and stay safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 08:31 AM
That looks interesting Tumble. My hubby would love anything historic like that where as I would be more interested in the countryside
Good morning Brenda and Sue. I don't do Christmas pressies. I have a very poor imagination and can never think of anything. So everyone gets money. That way they can spend it on what they want!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Morning all who have followed. Managed a walk without getting wet very miserable looking but there has been no rain as yet.
We did have a brief spell of sunshine which has quickly disappeared so sheets in the tumble dryer instead of on the line.

Moyra lots of properties round here have electric heating due to no mains gas supply the chap from SSE who updated our meter reckons our dud socket in the hall and the living room were for electric heaters. Gorden is hoping so as that means there will likely be a wire to link up to the new fuse board when done for the new shower when done.

The castle looks interesting Sue hope you and Teazle enjoy your walk later.
Nippy Jen did you say you were going out for lunch ? Enjoy if you are.
brenda lucky you with the sunshine.

We give mostly money but always get the obligatory socks and pants and shower stuff for the boys, we try to find ice little items for the girls and love buying silly stuff too for the grandchildren and big children.
We do buy each other presents small items mostly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Good Morning all
Lynn, no snogging here....sadly Lol.
Moyra, pleased you are going to have a quiet day
Brenda, we have lovely sunshine too
Sue and Tumbleweed, looks an intersting pace you visited yesterday
Morning Nippy
Just made a tagine again for the slow cooker, i will en up eating it for a week though as my dad wasn't keen.
Christmas...ahhhh nightmare!!!! my mum is the worst person to buy for ever, if she wants something she buys it so you can never get anything he wants, she gets money off me, my bro and dad, well they just get a shirt and some money... i get thoroughly ruined all throughout the year but it is worse at christmas, i keep saying i don't want anything, never have any room to put anything but i still get bought loads of stuff
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »