View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-08-2015, 05:10 PM
Evening Eileen - There you are tell ing Griff she can have a stomach like a washboard and all day long you've been stuffing and guzzling - presumably you want one like a washtub! Do as I say - not as I do eh! lol !
Feel sure your Mum will be OK - although will keep everything crossed for her.Think they are probably just being efficient!
See you later and bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Bl**dy hell TW, are you deliberately trying to turn my hair grey??? climbing over walls and hoiking ladders about...my goodness!! shame that eejit dumped their rubbish in the drive, don't know what's up with people
LG, i will take the room next to you in the home for the bewildered, i am quite sure you are barking mad!
Meg... i am with you, black pudding is the work of the devil...yack!!!
Lynn, relieved for you that there is nothing nasty lurking and i guess it is good that at least he doesn't need surgery
Good afternoon Moyra, hope you have had a good day
Hi ya Nippy, how is the knee going now?
Lacey, oh no sorry to hear they have put your mums appointment back. Oooooo didn't think about using it as an exercise device...good thinking batman!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-08-2015, 05:15 PM
I am truly wounded Eileen - how ghastly a Hobbit are you? Picking on a nice old chap like my good self - key hole surgery indeed! I am going sitting on a big rock up on t'moor and am going to have a great big sulk!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Evening Eileen - There you are tell ing Griff she can have a stomach like a washboard and all day long you've been stuffing and guzzling - presumably you want one like a washtub! Do as I say - not as I do eh! lol !
Feel sure your Mum will be OK - although will keep everything crossed for her.Think they are probably just being efficient!
See you later and bye fer now.
Thankyou Sometimes you really are half human LG
I know and yesterday I even had a McFlurry!! Maybe Griff will lend me her new pressie(her mum is so sweet ...I love her )Shall start cutting back tomorrow,its takeaway night
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 05:16 PM
I am truly wounded Eileen - how ghastly a Hobbit are you? Picking on a nice old chap like my good self - key hole surgery indeed! I am going sitting on a big rock up on t'moor and am going to have a great big sulk!
Take your time,take a few days
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 05:17 PM
Griff - Sadly I don't get up to the Lakes as much as I would like. Although we do go to Crowther Country Fair quite often. Hope your Mum and Dad make it to the Food Fair - they may even bring you a nice potato back! To help with that potato diet of yours. This weekend we are at a show near Nottingham on the saturday and then on the sunday we are at a plaque unveiling at the local rugby club, following quite extensive re-furb and extension. Will be with Bill Beaumont the former england rugby captain and one time team captain on BBC's Question of Sport, may be a bit before your time that, but he is a smashing chap and has agreed to come and do the unveiling at his own expense. Expect to have a fair old time of it and am realy looking forward to seeing Bill again as I haven't seen him for some years. Bye fer now.
I've heard of him not a massive a Rugby fan as in watch England on tv but not sure who's who in the players but remember him as a QOS captain
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Don't pay any heed to that Hobbit, Griff. Yons a bad 'un an no mistake - she'll have you doing yerself a bad 'un. Setting about doing gymnasticals on building accessories!
Whatever next?..............Don't answer that one!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Thought you were away to sulk What's wrong are you not allowed out?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Lol, i really do love having a read in here...you are all cracked!!! i am sure there is an asylum missing some "guests" Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 05:36 PM
sure isn't it great crack GRIFF Not sure any one of them is wired properly and some are completely tangled
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »