Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2015, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey, I hope we're all on here to help each other, I know others are on for other reasons, but thats why I'm on anyway
Yes June, BTW if I can reciprocate with anything, maybe in the DIY area I would be pleased to help you
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2015, 08:58 PM
I've really enjoyed doing my house how I want it, despite its determination to fall down, I'm still in there battingThanks Harvey, my DIY skills are non existent though, hence my being in a permanent state of turmoil
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Gordon how about an apology for making such an accusation.
For your information I don't smoke and have no intention to take it up.

Making suggestions about another member being a drug addict is not funny in the least and i take strong exception to your unwelcome remarks.

Good morning one and all and a very happy St David's day to you all.
Meg - Think the rollers must have come off your skate - Meteorologically speaking it's that cold and windy up here on 't moors that three times this morning I had to hold on to a fencepost to stay upright (and there's a lot of me to blow over,lol). Tend to think your spring celebrations are a tad premature.
Brenda back in the land of the living I see, glad it was a malady of short duration, there seem to be enough suffering on here at the moment, what with Moyra's gout seemingly doing a world tour of her extremities and other calamities.
Eileen - Out for Sunday Lunch, hope it's a good one, it will make your defeat by the English more bearable. Kick off at 3pm so be sure to get your OH home in time.
June - Pleased to see the girls have been rescued from the clutches of the Hobbit, just think yourself lucky that she didn't give them a waxing - you know ow keen she is on that job!! Pamper nights eh! Rubbish! The girls a masochist! LOL !!
Sue - Please check TWeed's diet to see if he's been eating anything that could adversely affect his behaviour, roast chicken and trifle sounds just fine to me but there could be something in it that makes him post all those weird threads (Take the DING! one for example). Just between you and I - he hasn't been taking himself off to the garden shed to smoke those "herbal" cigarettes has he?
Moyra - please do take care and get onto that blerdy Doc of yours - you have had more than your fair share of suffering with that gout etc' it's about time he got it sorted properly for you.
Have a good day all - will be back on after the rugby - bye fer now!

I have no other option than report your post to Azz for him to deal with.

Both my parents died of cancer through direct and indirect smoking and your remarks really hurt me deeply
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
HAPPY DAYS
Yes Eileen, happy days indeed Missed most of it but have had the benefit of the 'highlights' on various channels. That Hensen bloke is good.
No stopping them now.

Hope you are all well tonight, have some chores to do so will see you all tomorrow.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
making such an accusation.
Didn't see it that way myself, goodnight all.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Goodnight HARVEY Been engrossed with episodes of House of Cards Sleep well,see you tomorrow xx
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2015, 09:54 PM
No apology forthcoming Tumbleweed - you know what they say "If you can't take ajoke don't join".
I have been called allsorts on here but all in good humour, as was my post.
You were at no point called a "drug addict".
Please, if you see fit report me to whomsoever you wish, but don't see that a little genuine humour is a bad thing certainly funnier that the peurile jokes that get bandied about.
Without being nasty, i genuinely think you have a fair bit of growing up to do - before they let you play with the big kids. Bye fer now.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2015, 10:05 PM
You are more callous than I could believe

Maybe you have not had a father who was 16 stone fade away to under 5 stone with skin hanging off is bones and no muscles strong enough to even open his mouth , yet you could see he was living a life of hell for several weeks.
It was so bad that 3 days before he passed away I seriously thought about finishing his torment for him, but i would then have been a murderer

My mother dying of cancer in a hospice with pain so bad they had a pump continuously running with pain killers to keep the pain down for a few weeks until she too passed away. Both within 6 months of each other

On top of that Sue was having a threatened miscarriage at the same time.

That is why I am so anti anything to do with illegal drugs or smoking and why your remark hurt me so much

it was a time when with all this going on I didn't think life was worth living anymore, but I did grow up very quickly, anyone else could easily have had a mental breakdown.

i don't see anything funny about it, so maybe leaving this forum is something I should consider
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 10:18 PM
Evening all, i saw the rugger,the right team won.
Not been doing much today, went out in dads sports car but he said it was too cold to have the roof down probably right. Managed a little walk with the dog's so they are happy, up early tomorrow as it is the hospital for me again, why he can't do afternoon appointments is beyond me
Tumbleweed, i am sure no harm or offence was meant, we don't know each others histories on here after all
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2015, 10:23 PM
None of which was my fault so would appreciate it if you didn't take out your grievances - over something that obviously happened years ago - on me. Following what could at best be described as a little very light hearted ribbing!
Reference the "callous" I would probably agree with you, but not where my four-legged friends are concerned, which is what this site to my mind is about.
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »