register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2015, 05:40 PM
Aw no, not missed some scenery have I. Cleaning up and then shower and hair wash, feel so much better after that, sad I missed the 'scenery' though I'll go and check the bridges locally LG may be stood on one of them ready to jump, holding hands with Harvey, Tumbleweed'll be in the 'greenhouse' I expect we all handle our disappointments in different ways don't we
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Oh! woe is me! That'll teach me to give it out big time! "Well done Paul and his lads!" is what I say. England were sporadic and indifferent, didn't deserve to win. Think i might join TWeed in his greenhouse - that is if there is room for me along with Mr Sainsbury and TWeed. Just had a thought (now there's a first) realise why everyone calls him T WEED. Nuff said!!
See you all later, bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Oh! woe is me! That'll teach me to give it out big time! "Well done Paul and his lads!" is what I say. England were sporadic and indifferent, didn't deserve to win. Think i might join TWeed in his greenhouse - that is if there is room for me along with Mr Sainsbury and TWeed. Just had a thought (now there's a first) realise why everyone calls him T WEED. Nuff said!!
See you all later, bye fer now.
LG,dry your eyes!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Wow can you imagine paying £152,000 for a ram. amazing.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Watched that myself, I thought he was really ugly and boxy to be honest, did nothing for me. Had real fright just now, I heard this dreadful noise like stones falling almost, and thought Oh No whats happened now, its only hail, really coming down!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Good evening

T'Weed is not in the green house or shed he prefers the comfort of the house to sleep the afternoon away

It would appear there are two sets of Norties roaming about we will have to be careful on our wanders.

Son duly arrive and hour after we had had our dinner and has now managed to sort out my computer. The idiots at PC World didn't back up properly so have lost some things but hopefully I will get the old hard drive back and then I will go into Apple and see if it is broken and if it is see if they an retrieve the information from it properly Still awaiting a reply to what PC World are going to do about the lost hard drive.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 07:56 PM
We had heavy rain earlier. Off to watch call the midwife and casual vacancy. Recording the other side then I can fast forward ads. Bfn. have a good evening June and everyone else.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Fingers crossed you get it sorted SUE xx
TW,we had hail on and off all day Is it stormy with you?
Just left wee mumsie home.Its my sister's birthday today so I popped mum on Skype to talk to her.She kept touching the iPad and knocking herself off bless her heart
Off to iron a Uni and fill the dishwasher then I can relax
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2015, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey, was passing a lampost near the land Mercman bought several years ago now, and there is a notice of planning permission applied for. 4 houses with driveways, so come down considerably from the plans he was waving at me when I saw him that time. They are 3 storey ones, so egg boxes in other words. Be interesting to see how he is going to avoid that bridge carrying services over it thats smack in the middle of the 'estate'
You know I was thinking of asking you about this a few days back. I've been in some of these three storey houses and the rooms are usually very small but the sales blurb sounds good 'cos they usually have four (sometimes five) bedrooms, one they outragously call a 'master bedroom' (Always half the size of any 'normal bedroom') plus kitchen, lounge, etc. I like your description 'egg boxes'

My guess is he will try to make that bridge some kind of 'feature' the blurb will say something like "Looking out over the historic bridge across the etc etc" always good to get the word 'historic' into a sales blurb. People are so naive

Next thing to look out for will be the price, what do you think By the way 'applied for planning permission' doesn't mean he will get it 'tho if he's wined and dined the appropriate people I suppose he will, seeing as how the whole country thinks there is a housing crisis.

There is no housing shortage, but there is a people surplus
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2015, 08:35 PM
That bridge is a concrete monstrosity, no way can it be disguised as anything in the slightest bit historic. Will keep watch for any more news on it all Here's the bridge in question behind one of Mabs baby piccies
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »