Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
LG,BRING IT ON!! Ireland have this,no question Don't forget your Kleenex now,you'll be needing them
That made me smile, used to be the only sport I ever would watch on TV, haven't had much chance the last ten years (Couldn't get the FTA channels) but now I'm thinking I might follow this one.

Don't have any Kleenex but there's a roll of industrial wipes in the garage will that do
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Phew, well its been All Systems Go here with the Rescue Mission in full swing. Girlies arrived back swathed in blankets and fur coats. Their mummies are besides themselves, and have taken the pink ribbons away to be pee'd upon and then buried Keshi says she'll never leave home again, ever, unless its with her New Uncles, Harry and Billy and their mates . They think the stun grenades and whizz bangs were a bit on the overkill side, but better to be safe than be sorry and continue being treated like poodles, Keshi says if Auntie Eileen wanted a poodle, why get wolfie girlies as guests, Mabs STILL not seen Casualty either We've go sleet forecast for laer on, waiting to see what happens, am all set to go to training, but that could change!! I too have been concerned for Tumbleweeds emotional welfare, I think those jokes he persists on posting are the thin end of the wedge and a sure sign of 'things' being in disarray in the old grey matter
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
That made me smile, used to be the only sport I ever would watch on TV, haven't had much chance the last ten years (Couldn't get the FTA channels) but now I'm thinking I might follow this one.

Don't have any Kleenex but there's a roll of industrial wipes in the garage will that do
Industrial wipes at the ready I hope HARVEY
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Harvey, was passing a lampost near the land Mercman bought several years ago now, and there is a notice of planning permission applied for. 4 houses with driveways, so come down considerably from the plans he was waving at me when I saw him that time. They are 3 storey ones, so egg boxes in other words. Be interesting to see how he is going to avoid that bridge carrying services over it thats smack in the middle of the 'estate'
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 03:48 PM
TW,not sure where your getting the info,the girlies are in the pub watching the match with me Well oiled the pair of them Never want to go home,cry when I mention it They do like their vodka,don't they??
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2015, 04:00 PM
Er, sorry Eileen I think you've got charge of a couple of 'replacement clones' there, they'll be blowing up after so many vodkas, don't know how many they're set for, but I'd duck if I were you. Girlies are safe home with their family
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 04:10 PM

Sorry,I'm not gloating honestly 19-3!!!!!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Afternoon,
Roast chicken dinner cooked by me today, as hubby feeling under the weather.
Off to pictures later to see 50 Shades with friends
Watching Ireland v England rugby with hubby at the mo

Have to wonder who Eileen has lodging with her if Mabs and Keshi back home after the huge rescue the brothers put in
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post

Sorry,I'm not gloating honestly 19-3!!!!!!
I just said to hubby bet my Irish twin is v happy
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2015, 04:17 PM
"Plenty of time for all sorts of things to happen" that's what the commentator just said, so don't celebrate just yet Lacey!
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »