View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 02:22 PM
awwwwww look at her, she looks like the princess and the pea. Duncan is going to be sooooooo toasty and comfy on that
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Gonna hate to break it to her GRIFF but once the rain stops she'll have to shift her butt
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Perfect camouflage there for Lacey. If she stays really still until you have forgotten about her you won't even know she is there

The wind has dropped a bit here now and the rain has stopped. I went to take some pics of the waves this morning but the wind was in the wrong direction for dramatic pictures and it was raining so hard I couldn't stay out of the car for long anyway
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Afternoon everyone freezing here. Got log burner going so at least one room is warm.
Picked up the fuses for the fuse box and was given a local man's number heating engineer in case I need a second opinion.
My boiler now on his way he was free from 2 not sure where he is coming from so have to wait patiently.

I say get off that lovely bed Lacey and Duncan or move over and snuggle up with me because it looks lovely and warm.
Think you were wise Nippy Jen not to try too get pictures.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 03:32 PM
LYNN,hope you manage to stay warm.You're right NJ,Lacey and the bed really do blend Give Amber warnings for here,60mph winds and really heavy rain.Calm now but I believe its on the way.
Have my French stick and cheese,is there anything nicer?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Raining here now and very windy too. Just taken Amber out for a walk, not nice out there at all. Steve has done a good job on the bathroom. So it is the kitchen next!

June, it would be incredible if Mabs is in the family way, fingers crossed.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 04:05 PM
yes sliced cherry tomatoes on the cheese, I had that for lunch Gone really black here,the wind is up and there is rain in the wind. Was wondering if your boilerman had arrived as yet Lynn, am hoping he is there now and sorting it. Well.....Mabs is acting so weird......came back from the shops, changed to go outside to clean up and put clean beds down, and she was quite literally lurking in the smaller kennel, opened the outside door to the sleeping part and she was guarding what seemed like several hundred large bones, all neatly buried in the shavings and tucked up in the corner. Soo I went in and put more bedding down, and smoothed everything over, that went down like a brick duck I can tell you, you'd have thought I was sharpening the axe to execute her They've all got fresh bedding, had a raw carrot each and Mabs back guarding her larder I'm off with a cup of tea, painkillers and my new book.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 04:23 PM
That's sounds even more suspect TW Must contain my excitement but ( sorry about that )
Changing the Doughnuts bed is tricky!! He doesn't like you coming with armfuls of bedding,sits shaking in his bed.So I pop his food bowl down outside and he eats while I dare venture into his castle He has one eye on the bowl and the other on me,checking what I'm up to.He won't pass me if I meet him on the way out,waits till I go back in the house and then he heads into the shed to investigate Had a look out the bedroom window,I think he likes his new bed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Lynn, hope your boiler man soon appears and you whole house is nice and toasty for you this evening
Lol, mabs is a funny girl
Lacey, i vote for brown sauce with the cheese and french stick
Nippy, i saw the weather thing on the news that they have shut a train station or something down your way due to the weather.
I have a bl**dy water infection again, tried to get some antibiotics without being seen as my clever GP knows i know what is going on, what tablets i need etc etc, receptionist said oh we will need a sample for testing...errrr no you don't but never mind, thought i would need to go to the walk in centre but have been through my tablet basket and i have the correct antibiotics...enough for a week minus one tablet so hopefully by saturday i will feel a lot better. it did make me chase my urology appointment though as i had a procedure in january and should have been seen and nobody sent for me, i have been putting it off as i will need the same thing doing and i don't like it.....the secretary said i was due an appointment and then she said "actually you should have been seen a very long time ago" so the automatic appointment thingy really doesn't like me Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 04:29 PM
*%$£*&% That's me swearing. There seems to be another leak the heating came on and he said to keep to keep it on low all the time till we can source a second hand boiler but I have checked the radiators and they are not even warm and hot water still iffy.
He reckons its had its day he said he will look for a second hand one too and fit it for £200, waiting to get hold of Gorden to see what he thinks and whether we get a second opinion hopefully tomorrow.
Off to see what sort of prices 2nd hand boilers go for.
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »