View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 11:51 AM
I hope he is as good as his word then Moyra.
i am going cross eyed, i need to get a cctv dvr with a hard disc in it and i don't want to be ripped off so searching to get the best deal, i already have the camera so that is fine, about £90 is the best i have found so far but that is with me fitting the hard disc myself...which i have never done Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 11:53 AM
'Curiouser and curiouser said Alice....' Mabs has put on 1.8kg in 2 weeks, vet can't feel anything and says he hopes he's not going to be embarrassed in 3 weeks time
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Hi Lynn , I just had to have a whole new boiler so I jo how cold the house gets without heating. Hope u get it fixed today.warm hugs. I had blankets and hot water bottle when I set down at night , and a fur baby keeps u nice and warm.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Hahahaha it would be so funny if she was hiding her baby bump lol...do you have your supplies ready? wouldn't that be the best crimbo pressie ever?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Hey
The weather is unbelievable here never seen rain like it and the wind
Managed to get Duncan out before it started,decided to walk the legs off him then try him off lead in the field and it worked He came back when I called him,popped his lead back on and headed home He was so happy running at 90mph round the place.I needed locked up,was slipping and sliding through muck but it was so worth it!!
Lacey will have to wait,possibly Untill tomorrow
Youngest is off school today,sore throat,temp,aches and pains Have made her a bed in the living room and she is watching a dvd,with a box of man sized
Will catch up on my coffee break,see ya later
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 12:02 PM
oh,just read about Mabs weight gain Imagine....oh that really is a strange one...or is it????
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 01:27 PM
It is very very strange as she has nowhere to put it really, she is very slender and ALWAYS weighs 30.05kg which is what she weighed when I took her to the vets 2 weeks ago, so she now weighs 31.85kg. I did think she looked a bit bigger, but as things are I told myself I was imagining it. Also a heck of a lot of terriorial stuff going on, last night I could hear them all and went out, and Cariad and Lona were outside wanting to get in the big kennel and Mabs was at the doorway grumbling at them, Keshi was asleep in the little kennel and got up and came out when I appeared on the scene, so I told Mabs she better behave, she let Cariad and Lona in, Keshi went back to bed, and I went inside. Left the outside light on so I could keep a check on things, but nothing after that. Mabs has got a scab on her nose and one on her forehead, so her and Cariad will have been at it, probably when I'm out because they know I will come down on them like a ton of bricks, but of course I am wondering if there is Another Reason...... Very dark and overcast, have had everyone out for a walk now, cold wind and was well wrapped up, no rain up to now. I have to go back out for milk and ox heart for the girls, apart from that I am going to have a quiet (ish) day. Griff, I've got all vetbed and stuff like that, if she had babies tomorrow, apart from the heart attack on my side of it, things would be fine
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 01:55 PM
i suspected you would be well prepared!
does anyone here drink baileys? tesco have it in for £12 for a litre, my aunty shops at sainsburys and they wanted £18! so i told her to get herself off to tesco, my mum got it the other week at morrisons for the same price and we now have 4 litres ready for xmas..... i don't like the stuff
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Just made a lovely bed for Duncan,with an old quilt and oldest furry throw Have a sleeping bag and blankets to go on top Made it up in the kitchen and Miss Prim has decided she wants it She can dream on!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Oh that does look comfy, could fancy a kip on that myself
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »