Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 08:38 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Morning everyone its cold in and out. Here today anyway.
D.Day today whether boiler can be fixed or not fingers crossed it can. Still losing pressure and hot water packed up over night too.
After walking Dillon I have to ring the electrical shop to see if the fuses are in and get some more money out for paying boiler man. That's my day for today and some housework thrown in somewhere.

I hope all poorly peeps and doglets are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 08:39 AM
Morning all that come on after me or have started before me. Where are you all. Still in bed. tut tut. and why not. I have been up and out before the rain. Not to cold out there. My cold hopefully is going. But who knows it may come back. I hope not. Hope you all are keeping free of the germs that are flying around at the moment. Might venture down the village later. Will look in later to see how everyone is. ttfn.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 08:40 AM
oops I knew it would happen.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 08:41 AM
Doesn't matter its like buses on here sometimes.
A mod will merge them.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 08:43 AM
Thats a good word merge. Bit like miranda likes some words. Hope you get sorted soon with boiler. Nothing worse at this time of year. Take Care. Fingers crossed for you.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 08:45 AM
Morning Lynn and all.
Lynn I hope the fuses are in and that they can be fitted and the boiler got back into working order. This certainly is not the time of year to be without hot water or heating. Having said that I have just turned my heating off. It's taken the chill off the house so now I will save some pennies

You should hear the wind today...tremendous, just as was forecast. All my garden pots have blown over and are rolling around the patio and that is where they will stay I'm afraid, I not going out in this to retrieve them

Hairdresser coming this afternoon, so I might look half different then
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Lol hello Brenda, did you clash with Lynn?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Morning Lynn, Brenda and Nippy and all who follow on. Just walked Amber not too bad out there at the moment. I have now to finish cleaning the bathroom top to bottom. I emptied out last night but Steve said he was going to use the shower and steam everywhere up so we could use the karcher on it. His enthusiasm has wained now he has his tobacco. Trouble when he needs some more maybe there will not be any more jobs for him to earn it!

Lynn hope you get your fuses and your boiler sorted today.

Nippy Jen. You'll have to hang onto your hair this afternoon or it will be rolling around with your pots on the patio. I heard it was blowing something of a storm down there. Stay safe.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm, God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Just seen on sister site

A Space Probe has just landed on a Comet and has just started beaming pictures back, so far a Washing Machine, two Televisions and a Microwave Oven have been spotted
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Tumbleweed, you're just full of 'em
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »