View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 03:55 PM
I've not had chicken kiev's for ages Moyra, think I might have to get some or did you make your own?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 04:07 PM
STOP saying Kievs

How dare you say my house must be quiet Jenny. The combination of Brian snoring and Pepsi dreaming of chasing wabbits it isn't quiet.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Skipping is the best JENNY I do it in sets of 100,5 times,wee dander round the kitchen in between
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Nippy, is there anything you fancy to eat at all, or are you still not into eating. Well there is a silver lining here, I bet you've lost weight!!
Jenny, there's still a lot of work on the health front to be done, because whatever I do now affects future generations, and if I can do anything positive I will do it. Just need to understand exactly what I am doing, I know why I am doing it, but the complex stuff is over my head.
Well girlie tea time beckons, chicken fillet with veg, cottage cheese and bio yogurt for them tonight.
Mandy, you stay on that couch with the grapes and choklit, and if you want it to be Rome, its yer birfday, so Rome it is.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Haven't seen NORMA,about recently,the big Numpty! Hope she's ok,I miss her
Right so,really tight cycling tights and top have been peeled on Granny pants for extra padding,two pairs of half socks and the best runners ever...towel,bottle of water,deodorant...oh sports bra..very important,as failure to do so may cause concussion I'm off,full of Berocca and ready for action!!Got to pick up Gillian first,who only lost half a pound at weight watchers this week so isn't in good form
See ya on the other side
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Evening all,

Yesterday just before 5pm I had a call from the vets to say Lyla had been found and bought in. Unfortunatly it wasn't good. I dashed over there but the poor little might had been hit by a car and her chest was crushed and she had bad head injuries. Even in her terrible state and pain as I spoke she tried to lift her head to me and then screamed in pain. She had no hope so sadly was put to sleep there and then to save any more suffering.
It looks like she had gone into the rapeseed field behind me and because it was so high lost her bearings and wandered till unforunatly she come out in a country lane and got hit. I can't believe it my little asbo . Run free my beautiful girl I loved you so much.

I havn't been to work today as I have also been ill. This dust and pollution has played havoc with my COPD and I have been struggling to breathe and had a terrible headache. The docs have put me on 8 steroids a day and some strong antibiotics. The steroids have made me feel really shakey and lightheaded. So what with my abcess on my gum that I had to go to dentist with yesterday its been a horrible couple of days.

I have decided I am never going to own another animal as long as I live I seem to curse them and it wouldn't be fair to another. I shall just enjoy visits from Charlys dog Harley when they visit (although don't know when that will be as they are car less at the moment) and look forward to looking after my sons little dog in October when he goes to Turkey. Of course I will still get my greyhound fix working with Greyhound homer too.

Sorry I havn't a clue whats been happening with you all as not been able to focus on all the threads. But I hope your all ok.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Hi guys

Well that's cadets kiboshed for me tonight, sudden onset of runny bum So strong cup of tea and bed for me, feel watery. Apparently there is a bug doing the rounds and I've been around kids who have all had it. So cancelled cadets and jammies on, strong cup tea and watching the news.

Davie is happy with the remains of the mac and cheese I made last night, I will see how I feel later to see if I can cook something but not thinking it's such a great idea if I have this.

Hopefully it's just an overnight thing and it goes away tomorrow cause I have a lot to do.

Sorry Bev, I just read about Lyla. Oh No! Poor little thing, but don't think of yourself as a curse on animals. You are far from that. Poor little Lyla was just too adventurous for her own good.

RIP little Lyla, hope you are causing havoc at the Rainbow Bridge now.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Oh Bev sweetheart, that is such tragic, tragic news about poor little Lyla. Sending you massive, massive hugs ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) you must be in bits xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Oh Bev, that is awful news, I'm so sorry.
RIP Asbocat we will miss hearing about your antics
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Bev, so very very sorry to hear about AsboCat, she did her own thing, bless her. Terrible accident, and not your fault at all, these things happen. Thank goodness someone had the kindness to get her to a vets at least so you were able to say goodbye.
Run Free Layla
Page 6 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »