Good to see you taking it easy LORRAINE,give the old batteries time to recharge
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Good Morning all!!!

Well where to begin....

Jenny welcome back, I missed you
Ummmm Helena I lost track of where you will be wearing those shoes and have to ask are they color coordinated to match your bras?????
Lynn those darn doglets, Daisy is a fussy eater, but she seems happy eating TOTW and I mix between fish and lamb flavors. Good luck finding something for Dillon
Nippy Jen feel better soon sweetie xxx
Moyra you too, take it easy xxxx
Eileen you are a total LOON!!!!

and finally Happy Birthday Mandy

Sorry about those I have missed, hugs to you all, I love you ALL equally!

So off to work in a mo, yes I was very happy to get a pay rise, amazing as I have only been there 5 months, so it was nice to be recognized for doing a good job!!! My boss is on holiday tomorrow and next week, so the real test begins LOL I might be fired next Friday

Walking after work with a friend, and I suspect it will be raining by then but then I can wear my new coat and I won't get wet knickers YAY *happy dancing*

Happy Thursday folks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 01:51 PM
And she says I'm a LOON!!
Save your pay rise DD,you didn't have it before and managed then you'll have enough money for a flight and you could pop up and see me in San Fran next May( how's that for a plan?)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Hardly been off the phone all morning. Managed to get girlies out and do a training session with Mabs and Keshi, and thats gone well, apart from Mabs's stay...sigh...but there is a slight improvement from er..last year.. never mind she is a lovely girl with a beautiful smile and wonderful nature, you can't have everything
Have had Cariad and Lona on the river again, during which more phone calls. At the moment me and a friend (who I own Cruz with) are involved in some more research healthwise on our dogs, and there's been some positive developments on lots of issues, when I can give more news, I will. At the moment its all phone calls and me trying to understand stuff way over my head.
Happy Birthday Mandy...I'm sure there'll be a thread for it...and I will post on it...have a great day..
Back later, got another phone call to make, then I think I can relax for the afternoon
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
And she says I'm a LOON!!
Save your pay rise DD,you didn't have it before and managed then you'll have enough money for a flight and you could pop up and see me in San Fran next May( how's that for a plan?)
May 2015?? hmmmm now there is a thought mind you imagine, we might get arrested and locked up on Alcatraz
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
May 2015?? hmmmm now there is a thought mind you imagine, we might get arrested and locked up on Alcatraz
Yeah,probably but it would be brill
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Positive developments an intrigued...only wrote intrigued cause I don't know how to spell intrigue..ing,maybe its intriguing( doesn't look right)
Anywhoo looking forward to hearing all the news,off on the school run,then making dinner and heading to cycle for Ireland! Be back for DAD,be good you peeps,don't hurt yourselves or start something fab without me I hate that
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Afternoon all
Air pollution is awful and I needed my inhaler a few times today, don't normally need the blue one these days very often we supposed to get thunder storms later, I do. It like them and lots of rain.
I've been very naughty this week on my diet, had macdonalds Tuesday, and today I've had deluxe chicken burger, chips and onion rings at our local weatherspoons. Very nice though
Mum is coming over later,
Will be later for DaD and I'll bring my new bottle of Disaronno and my bottle baileys I'll share

Thank you for all the birthday wishes xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Oh its all good positive stuff Eileen, be great for the breed, just a case of making the right decisions, which is what all the discussion is about.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Great faith in you TW When it comes to the girlies you'll do nothing that isn't 100%, all the best with the discussions
MANDY,it's your birthday you can eat whatever you want,twice if you like Looking forward to having a wee bevvy later.Be careful if you're out and about,that air sounds awful
Page 4 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »