View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Morning everyone, Pollution is very high here and with my chest as it is apart from Ambers short walks I shall have to be careful. The A/bs have gone straight to my stomach and so I am having to take extra Lansoprazole to help.

Nippy Jen and Brian, do hope your A/Bs start to take effect.

Jenny, Good to see you back. I missed you love.

Sally you too!

Helena I am envious of your walks on the beach.

Lyn,
hope you are able to sort Dillon's pickiness over his food.

Harvey, hope you have a safe trip to Suffolk.

TW. I won't take you up on your miracle medicine I'll stick with the A/Bs initially. Have a good day today.

Have a good day everyone and all poorly ones I hope you feel better soon. God bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Morning GORDON
JENNY definately chores but I have my music on,the sun is shining and life is good!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Morning everyone who has followed.
Sorry about more newspaper troubles.
Morning Eileen have you already had your Berocca ?
Morning Gordon I suppose its quite possible the dire weather knocked the signals from wherever they come out.
Good to see you back . I have to keep changing the spelling my Gorden as you can see is en.

Well I threw some kibble out into the garden for Dillon. He took some Orijen from my hand but wouldn't take the Acana so I did some training with him and he then took it and after that I threw some down and he sniffed it out. In the mean time I had put a mix of the Acana and Orijen in his bowl soaked it with a little water and he has just now finished that and a large raw chicken wing.
I did what Elaine had suggested with the raw now this was tripe which he has been eating albeit once a day and very grudgingly formed it into little balls and threw that in the garden he sniffed it and walked away. So for whatever reason he seems to of gone completely off the raw except for raw wings and ribs.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Morning Moyra sorry you are still suffering there. Please take care and get well soon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 08:35 AM
(( hugs)) MOYRA,you're certainly having it rough
LYNN,had a berocca at 7 am so I'm bouncing!! Never having a nappy nap again,like yesterday although I slept like a log last night Can't believe how much rain there was though my wheelbarrow is full to the brim
Off out with the Princess,then she'll sleep and I can get my jobs done
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 08:52 AM

Well I have survived another night Albeit drenched in sweat and continual hacking cough.
I have read through last nights DAD and it has made me cough even more Brian is getting far too excited at the thought of you lot coming to nurse him
Happy Birthday Mandy, enjoy your day xx
Gordon I suspect it was all the nonsense that was going on on here that caused your 'puter to crash.
There are so many of us poorly, I hope you all feel better soon, thinking of you all xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Hope you start feeling much better today NIP JEN,how is Hubby?Taking care of you,no doubt
Birds were acting a bit strange this morning,louder and closer to the window Suddenly dawned on me that they had no food left All sorted now,although they are fighting over it Hear me shouting an odd "HEY" out the kitchen window to break up a scrape Neighbours must think I'm really friendly!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Nippy - Glad you're still with us albeit drenched and hacked, hopefully you've got the worst of it over. Do hope that Brian's excitement over the nurses doesn,t extend to the weird vision of me in a Nursey Outfit (I feel that would put anyone off their breakfast) GRIM doesn,t even begin to sum it up! With the 'puter problem although a semblance of normal service has been resumed the scrolling is very eratic and consequently very annoying, hopefully it will sort itself out (because the one thing that's for certain is that I don,t know enough about them to fix it). Pity it went when it did as I was just getting my teeth into the problems caused for Sally by some unkind wretch. I,m still none the wiser as to who it was. I do hope that she can ignore them and just enjoy being on the forum with her good friends, who I am sure will always give her the fullest possible support. So as usual it's bye fer now!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2014, 10:06 AM
Lacey - Don't for one second think the neighbours will think you are over friendly just for keeping shouting "Hey" out of the window. They may however think (perhaps correctly) that you are Pitsicato courtesy of early morning Berroca and West Coast Cooler on the Cornflakes. Bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Morning Nippy Jen (((hugs))) for you and Brian. Pepsi better have one too as I am sure she is being a very good girl. Wishing you both well soon.
Morning Gordon nothing worse than erratic scrolling.f
I think I might buy some of that Berocca Eileen.
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »