View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 10:53 PM
tee heee... I was!!!!!! bladdy thing was on my bird table, so I was throwing stones at it, suddenly it did this HUGE leap off the table in my direction - I screamed like a girl and ran towards it... doglets when nuts thought it was brilliant.. rat went under the deck, where it is probably nesting next to the hot tub where it is nice and warm!!

Mr M - get the traps!!!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
tee heee... I was!!!!!! bladdy thing was on my bird table, so I was throwing stones at it, suddenly it did this HUGE leap off the table in my direction - I screamed like a girl and ran towards it... doglets when nuts thought it was brilliant.. rat went under the deck, where it is probably nesting next to the hot tub where it is nice and warm!!

Mr M - get the traps!!!!!
Be careful,if cornered it could latch onto your neck,locks its teeth in there and you'd have to have it removed by a professional...I kid you not Dangerous!!...at least wear a scarf You nut job
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Be careful,if cornered it could latch onto your neck,locks its teeth in there and you'd have to have it removed by a professional...I kid you not Dangerous!!...at least wear a scarf You nut job
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mr M comes home and finds me a neck lock with a rat!!!!!

Oh dear - right gotta run, off to walk with me mate, only 4pm here!! and its raining YIPPEE get to wear my new coat.

nite nite lovely xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Gordon, t'was not I I was awaiting the confirmation that do wuz on. After all you're only a couple of junctions away from me. Please bring the champers over tomorrow and we'll inspect your launch site for when you're snuffed it, and bury the champers till then, we can all have a drink on you after your departure down river that way
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2014, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Gordon, t'was not I I was awaiting the confirmation that do wuz on. After all you're only a couple of junctions away from me. Please bring the champers over tomorrow and we'll inspect your launch site for when you're snuffed it, and bury the champers till then, we can all have a drink on you after your departure down river that way
Oops...
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2014, 11:38 PM
TW - You was fitted up by some Berrocca Guzzler who shall remain nameless. the Memsahib in her infinite wisdom says she is going to give the Champers and other Goodies to the Oldham Institute for Fallen Women (Where she just happens to be Chairperson - she so loves Do-Gooding). So sadly that puts the kibosh on our Irwell picnic! DD Will send over my 'orrid fell terrier pup (par avion of course and she will take care of your "ball an bat") No charge to yourself. it's the least one can do for a friend.. Lacey - how could you? Bye fer now!
Page 19 of 19 « First < 9 16 17 18 19