View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Afternoon Lorraine the graveyard sounds interesting.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Yes LYNN no hook,no wire bras,that's them...you kinda step into them
Nail gun at the ready,there'll be no more peeps slipping the net!!
Geez,really hope this doesn't last...who is going to tell me off,if not SALLY or bring the sunshine if not JENNY Not to say all you remaining gorgeous members aren't full of the joys but you know what I mean!!
Basically done not much today Bit of this and that,all adding up to not really achieving,but feel bit tired.No nanny napping though,I'll have a Berocca
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 01:18 PM
LARGE DEEP PLASTIC WATER DOG PETS BATH TUB 130 LTR GROOMING CLEANING WASHING

Found this on eBay HELENA Probably didn't post the link properly but maybe worth a look
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2014, 01:35 PM
What is happening to this once so respectable site - dear Bitkin that doyen of respectability has started pole dancing, while darn sarf thay have stolen the sun and are wandering hither and yon bra-less and brazen (it is even rumoured that morals down there are so lax that even the turf gets laid). Up North however we see a return to proper values and religious observations for apparently near to the great Metropolis of Bolton there is a river which if you cast yourself therein on the last monday of the month you pains and ailments are assauged. Well who'd have thought it - Bolton the new Lourdes!!!! I'm thinking of starting a Company to cash in on this find (I already have a CEO in mind who has an attendant cast of Norties to keep the thronging crowds in order) given a good summer we could rival the NHS (only we'll charge!). Oh to think of it - limitless success - endless dosh - and as a bi-product people will get cured. Just as an aside (thinks!) must get June to send an old pop bottle full of said river water to Moyra to rinse the ravaged gums (naturally No Charge for such a well established and respected member of Dogsey). well on this happy note I'll close and head of out for some R&R. Bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Lynn - What are you thinking , whilst I was typing my last post you snuck in with "Well that graveyard looks interesting". I am here to tell you that when you get to my agew graveyards and the possibility of finding oneself in residence are about as far from bl*dy interesting as you can get. bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Must disagree GORDON,I find graveyards fasinating Especially the older grave stones,in time of the famine and such like.Could spends hours in our graveyard and have done
Sounds like you're gonna be quids in with this Magic Bolton Water Is that really true? have people claimed it has cured them?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Afternoon Gordon liking the sounds of Lourdes.
I must admit as the years are catching up I am finding graveyards less interesting. So can see your point.
I do like a sneaky look round some of the older stones now and then but try not too linger too long.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon Gordon liking the sounds of Lourdes.
I must admit as the years are catching up I am finding graveyards less interesting. So can see your point.
I do like a sneaky look round some of the older stones now and then but try not too linger too long.
Think its weird that my mum knows exactly where she'll be laid to rest( with my dad).She says she finds it comforting,its a beautiful spot and she has a baby boy on one side,a baby girl on the other,to take care of,she says
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Morning alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!! WOW 6 pages.. 6 pages!! I had to get more coffee half way through!!!

Ohhh I think the sun might still be out over here today, until tomorrow that is BUT I want it to rain, I brought myself a new rain coat and it arrived yesterday, it is super duper and lovely, it is also long, comes halfway down my thighs, so hoping it will keep the top of my legs and knickers dry!!!! my old coat had completely given up any sort of waterproof ness!!

Work in a mo, got my 90ish day review today, so me and my manager are meeting for lunch!! woohooooo the girls are going for a day at daycare today to, it is good to send them every now and then to keep them familiar with it! just incase they have to board or summat!

and as for you lot going braless - well no comment, but you are lucky!!! my boobs swing to low and need some support!!

"Do your boobs hang low, do they swing too and fro, can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow, do your boobs hangggggggggggggggg low!!!!"

Happy Tuesday peeps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 02:05 PM
She really isn't right,that DD,is she?
Reckon her "90ish day review" with her manager is really an evaluation to decide whether she's fit to leave the Funny Farm!.. Clearly not!!
Page 6 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »