Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Bummer!!Comes in 3's,they'll be another one next
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Hopefully the fences and gate will keep the rest in.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Feeling all paranoid now,wondering if I said something offensivebut I know I didn't..I hope Settling myself that it's genuinely two peeps needing a break
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 12:42 PM
Yes Eileen, if you like to go braless, then these are definitely for you. I thought it best to do a cover up job now that I'm old.....not that they're going south or anything, just that I should age a bit more gracefully (or maybe not ). One of the perks of not having much, you don't have to hold them up do ya.

Oooops Sorry Lynn I forgot you were on your way The lawn looks fab now, I've just got to make sure I water it twice a day and it should be fine. Much better than forking out £700 odd quid for new lawns. So far I've only spent about £70! Much more my style.

Better get that nail gun out then Eileen, there's fencing to erect on here today, we don't want to lose anyone else. I'll send out the search party for Sally and Jenny, how very dare they go awol on us. I'm off to Google this B&M now cos I feel I'm missing out here Yes please, look out for a nice big plastic pool for Zena, she uses it everyday all summer long, she can't live without one, but she needs something bigger.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Nothing you have to worry about Eileen you couldn't offend anyone with all your duffers hugs.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Feeling all paranoid now,wondering if I said something offensivebut I know I didn't..I hope Settling myself that it's genuinely two peeps needing a break
#

You can rest assured Eileen, that YOU never said anything offensive to our lovely Jenny You would be the very last person to upset her that's for sure.xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 12:45 PM
I've turned round now.

I have bought those bras that you slip on no nasty little hooks or anything or wires. Are these the same ? I am with you Helena if I'm not going anywhere I usually wear no bra.
Oooohhhh no don't grow old gracefully I am working really hard on trying not too.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
#

You can rest assured Eileen, that YOU never said anything offensive to our lovely Jenny You would be the very last person to upset her that's for sure.xxx
Phew!! Think I'd die before I'd offend any of you
Thanks HELENA xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Hi guys

Very late in rising today. Brian says I wasn't jumping as much last night so that's an improvement.

Helena, LOL at Zena disappearing from sight in the pool.

Malka, sounds like something had a right go at your paper!

I'm not planning a lot today, just walking Dougal and a wander up to Culcairn (it's a wee place at the back of Alness). On one of the pages from a.n.other chat site talking of our local area past and present, they were talking about a graveyard up there that had pirate symbols on the gravestones. Hubby thinks they are masonic symbols. The point is my Granny used to stay up there and I remember a graveyard along from hers, pretty sure that's the one they were talking about. I never went into it as a kid but I remember walking past it a few times going to Granny's or going and collecting brambles with Mum.

So going to go for a wee drive up there to confirm I am remembering correctly then Brian and I are going up with Davie on Friday after he finishes school. Should be interesting.

Other than that, nope, not a lot planned at all. Relaxing some more, perhaps a bit of hoovering. That's about it.
Page 5 of 20 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »