View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Morning all. We did have rain here but it's trying to brighten up now. Hope it lasts.
Hope you can find asbo cat BEV. She keeps you on your toes doesn't she. Good luck at the dentist if you can get an appointment. So many on here lately with poorly teefs
Good luck with getting some turf HELENA. I was going to scarify our front lawn yesterday but it didn't dry out enough. We only get the sun at the front late afternoon so it stays soaking wet & it's mostly moss.
OH has got a hospital appointment this morning with the rheumatologist for all his aches & pains. Don't know if they can do anything though Other than that it's a normal quiet day for me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Morning everyone.

Bev I do hope Lyla turns up safe and sound I reckon she has gone exploring and will hopefully very soon come back wanting a meal. I had a cat once that went off for a week on a sulk after we moved house then left the new neighbour feeding them as we had a holiday booked. I think if the fox was going to take anything it would be a more elderly or sick cat that can't get away.
Glad you have the appointment.

I hope all that have wet stuff it stops very soon.

Dillon and I have been a long walk this morning and we went past three houses he was freaked out by the time we got past them one has an elderly terrier on a long line in the front garden that runs yapping full pelt at you the one on the other side a jr that bounces about on a chair barking and opposite a whippet that runs back and forth behind the gates barking. He is such a good boy and worries a little but never retaliates.
Sun trying to get through here and warming up.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Lack of rays have put a little dampener on my exuberance
MALKA,maybe you could help me out here...wee motivational song,if you please
Good luck at the dentist BEV,and the doc's LYNNE,with OH
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Lack of rays have put a little dampener on my exuberance
MALKA,maybe you could help me out here...wee motivational song,if you please
Good luck at the dentist BEV,and the doc's LYNNE,with OH
Will this do?

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:07 AM
It's lovely MALKA but I am happy Need a get up and go song What about "I'm sexy and I know it",they play that at Boot camp
In total awe of Judy Garland,she was stunningly gorgeous
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

02-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Umm - Eileen - before the watershed?

Oh, OK then

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Umm - Eileen - before the watershed?
Absolutely,its so funny!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

02-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Absolutely,its so funny!
psst - look at the post above you!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
psst - look at the post above you!

Now I'm up!! ..Thankyou
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Feeling quite cool here this morning. Was watching the new series on 4 last night, but also getting phone calls and emails, so was unable to concentrate on anything really, ALSO finally got the utility done properly, I kept doing some, coming back and sitting down then going back in there again. With one thing and another its the first time its had a proper clear out and mop since the babies went, which is horrific Have loadsa old wellies, my boots are still sopping from their swim on Monday, I've got them upside down outside and when its sunny they go high up on the roof of one of the kennels so they don't get a make over by one of the girls. Wellies may well be pressed back into service today.
Whatever I did to myself on Monday it has got rid of that awful pain on my left side, I was sure there was a piece of rib sticking in me which was why I went to the docs, x rays etc. Now since I fell on it there is no more sharp pain...interesting.... still a bit bruised and sore but nothing like I have been with the rib episode.
Bev I hope Layla comes back soon, she is a little monkey, at least she's not going to come back with a trail of mini Layla's following her!!! You must be worried sick over her.
Moyra are you feeling any better today with your teefs, or places where the teefs were.
Lynn, was thinking as regards Dillon and shopping, have you got a backpack, always took Cariad and Lona on the market on a Friday and I used to put my fruit and veg in their backpacks and they carried it home for me
Sounds like you've stolen the weather again Helena, its not on y'know, we hardly see any sun, because you're busy basking in it on that new turf you're about to lay.
Malka why don't you give them the opportunity to put it right, more than likely be the delivery person too lazy to use the box, maybe the threat of cancellation will focus them.
Eileen, do not, under any circumstances send the rain this way, keep it to yourself
Hope Pereg is better today, could it be anything to do with them spraying yesterday.
Hiya Lynne, hope to be making my way down the East Lancs soon, although with Easter Holidays on the horizon I may wait till the little angels are back at school, we don't have any on holiday here as yet though. Hope OH goes on OK at the hospital, is it a routine appointment he's got.
Morning Gordon, glad to hear you're getting out of an evening, Eileens looking for advice on her orchid and its upkeep, so you, with your horticultural connections, are the man to help her I think
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »