Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 06:02 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread - Wednesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Can't believe how quiet it was on here last night Poorly peeps, people keeping busy elsewhere or tinkering about with their own websites I hope normality will resume soon, cos this isn't on, me having nothing much to read with my morning coffee

Be careful with this air pollution from the Sahara this morning, cos my house and car have been covered in dust for days now, but today they have put out a warning for people with bad chests or hearts. I might hunt around in Dave's workshop for a dustmask cos it can't be good for the old lungs.

Lynn, hope everything is ok with you, as it's unusual for you to go awol.

Moyra, hope the mouth is settling down nicely.

It's an ok kind of morning here, at least it's dry, although we had a very bright pink sky at sunrise which looked a bit ominous although the forecast tells me different. We're off down to the beach again this morning, and then I'm off to get more turf as I think it comes in on a Tuesday at another garden centre. I'm not doing that A21 trip again, it's too far and too busy.

Hope everyone is ok today along with the doglets, and I do hope I won't be talking to meself all day on here, cos I do enough of that at home lol!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 06:08 AM
Morning Helena. I was off watching Shetland and fell asleep.
Is that Sahara thing what I was hearing in my shell like just now while reading your post ?
Its a bit dull out there at the moment. I am hoping for another nice day although I think we are due rain tomorrow and the end of the week. Not much I hope.

Housework here for me today as yesterday no hoovering was done what with shopping and cleaning the filter to the hoover and it needing to dry before putting it back.

I hope all poorly peeps are feeling better today and Sally I read we are not going to be having your company for a while. Hurry back.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 06:35 AM
Morning! I was Knackered in bed by half 9!! Work up today convinced it was Friday which was depressing!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-04-2014, 06:42 AM
Morning Helena, Lynn, and all who follow.

Well I think I received the first of my two week free trial of the newspaper - if the tiny scraps of a shredded plastic bag and paper which covered my front yard were the newspaper, even though I had been asked where it should be put and been told.

The guy who telephoned yesterday to see if I had received the first one [I had not so he said the trial would start today] asked me to put a box somewhere safe and I had put a box on the wall by the side of the wheelie bin for it. He is supposed to be calling again today to see if I received it and I will tell him that shredded plastic and paper do not a newspaper make.

Ominous looking clouds but very still and rather warm. I do hope Da Booga will be better today as she was extremely lethargic yesterday, did not want to take her 3pm pills and did not want to eat until quite late - and even then only seemed interested when I made some salad for myself. I did not give her much and she did lick the bowl clean but did not ask for any more, which is most unlike her to just eat a small amount and be satisfied.

Hope all poorlies are feeling better, backs, knees, teefs etc and that everyone has a good day.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Morning
My sunshine has gone been replaced by wet stuff coming from above Hopefully it'll brighten up Have some lovely birds in the garden though,the names is which I have no clue,one is very orange
Off to do the school run,have a great day all
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 07:08 AM
Morning H and all,

I have been up every two hours during the night as my naughty little asbo cat has gone missing. She went out early yesterday morning and I couldn't find her before I went to work to get her in. She was not around when I got home and I havn't seen her since. I have asked all around and nobody has seen her. I just hope she hasn't wandered into the rapeseed oil field behind my house as that would be like a big forest to her and she could easily get lost. Now i am worrying if she has that a fox may have got her as she is such a small young cat and foxes will be wanting to feed their young. She has never done this and I am worried sick.

I need to phone my old dentist in a minute. Hopefully i am still on their books as I have a big abcess come come thats rather sore.

At least I am not at work today so I can go looking for little Lyla.

Hope all the poorly people are starting to feel better now. My chest is feeling very tight, not sure if its this polution they are talking about or that rapeseed oil field behind me causing it.
Anyway have a good day all.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Morning one and all - You're right Helena it died a death on here last night - I put in the last post after coming home from a meeting and couldn't believe that no one was around. Better luck next time eh! as regards talking to yourself, well that's one way of getting into a sensible conversation, with no disagreements lol. MM do hope little Lyla is OK, I'm sure she will be, probably off adventuring after all you don,t get christened Asbo cat for nothing. We have 5 of the little rascals all spoilt rotten by the Memsahib but very entertaing, they do tend to ensure that dull moments are rare!!! Hope all poorly peeps and their doggy companions are feeling better today, and also hope that this weather bucks up a little, it being the usual grey and grim start up here. Bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Your right GORDON,D.A.D was a bit depressing last night Not be the same without SALLY,but I do wish her every success with her new pole dancing website
Time for breakfast and then feather duster and apron
BEV...ouch..Hope you can get that sorted(( hugs))
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Bev - I do hope Lyla comes home quickly so you can stop worrying. Also that you can get an early appointment with the dentist to get that abscess cleared up.

Are you will watching the Gypsy Horses webcam? The latest report is that Midnite is possibly/probably going to foal today.

Morning Eileen, morning Lord Gord - Sir.

- well, no phone call yet to see if my newspaper arrived so I must try to find the correct telephone number and tell them that I do not want any more confetti covering my yard so please cancel the rest of my free trial, and no, I will not be taking out a subscription.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 08:07 AM
I have a dentist appointment for 2pm today to sort my abscess and then an appointment next Wed for a check up.

Yes still watching the cams and chatting with everyone there.
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »