tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2014, 07:02 PM
always the way isn't it Lynn, they're never happy whatever happens
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Thanks Eileen, better book those ferry tickets then!

Good old Daily Express, what are they like? They have just 3 front page headlines that they alternate; Worst Storms since.... Cancer Cure Found......and (unfortunately) New Lead in Madeleine McCann case......
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Hello everyone and Lynne we have all been promised most faithfully by the water companies that there will absolutely be no hosepipe bans at all at all

Jenny, I am so glad to see a fellow owner of a house made of glass! There is so much of it here, and the only time that the heating feels effective is when all the thermal lined curtains are closed at night.

Talking of windows, was it Moyra who said that she had just bought a Karcher? I have one but am becoming increasingly frustrated with it to be honest because no matter what I do (clean the blades; change the angle/pressure, etc. etc.) I am always left with vertical stripes down the glass made by the secondary scalloped blade. It really is maddening. They don't show up until the sun shines though, so at present I can almost pretend that they are not there

No snow here, but it has been so depressingly grey all day.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Thanks Eileen, better book those ferry tickets then!

Good old Daily Express, what are they like? They have just 3 front page headlines that they alternate; Worst Storms since.... Cancer Cure Found......and (unfortunately) New Lead in Madeleine McCann case......
I know, and HL has his daily grumble about it Nippy! He occasionally rebels and buys the Telegraph or Times, but always goes back to the Express!! By the law of averages though, they have to get those headlines right sooner or later.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Lol Sally my hubby refuses to waver
Our Karcher doesn't have a secondary scalloped blade and I can't say that I have noticed a stripe. Maybe because there has been no sun as you say
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Evening Sally. How are jimmi's paws today HL's cough and your back ?
Been wet and grey here all day too.

I need some sun on my bones.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:31 PM
June - I put a thread on the Daily Chatters Thread but if you're here do you know the answer?

Do you know the oldest age a Utonagan got to before dying of natural causes or being pts?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Sorry not seen it, will go on there now
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Let's all head off to the Carribean
Herself is extremely irritated today,would love to have a go at her stitches,bless her Trying to rub against everything,must be knitting together.Been reading her a story like a total loulabelle actually think she's quite interested
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Nippy - why doesn't yours have that secondary blade then; or more importantly, why does mine have it There is the main blade which is the same as a manual squeedgee thingy, then beneath that is the scalloped one.........the water is sucked between the two, and it is the scalloped one that leaves the marks.

Hello Lynn - the paws are okay touch wood etc. etc. HL's cough is much better thank goodness and he only occasionally has a hacking session so at long last is managing to have a decent sleep at night. Let's not talk about the back
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »